BB 11 excitement level

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb11?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb11?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I am moving the end of July, sooo I have to have that time when I will prolly be without cable and internet. I am tryin to set it up now to where I will not be without for very long. Last summer when I moved into my brothers house I was without internet for like 2 months, it sucked!!! It was the first time I had been without internet ever since I got my puter with was 6 yrs ago. You have no idea how hooked you arte till you don't have it.

I just watched the media videos and I am soooooooooo excited about getting this season going!!!!! Hubby is shaking his head at me right now. LOL My excitement level has got to be at least an 11!!!!!!!

I've been cleaning my butt off.. scrubbing carpets and cleaning cupboards, and everything else.. LOL.. just so I'll be ready in 10 days to sit down and enjoy the ride.... My house will be spic and span by the end of this day..lol So I would say I'm just a little excited.lol

I hit a 10 as well. But it might drop if Sheila is back in the house *please don't be back in the house*

With 13 chairs around the table in the CBS pics, I'm thinking that's a real possibility :(

But with the stupid pics released today, it's official, I've gone over the top and am now hovering between 11 & 12 :animated_rotfl:

today is the last day of calm then the bb flood gates open

about time ;)

My excitement level just shot through the roof after seeing the interviews and reading Jen's take on the HGs. I think I'm buying my feeds today...I can't wait any longer!!!! Maybe they'll have past seasons I can watch while waiting??

I bought my feeds yesterday and so far the only thing I've been able to find are clips from last season. It's been a while since I've had a Superpass but it looks pretty straight forward to me. I'm thinking if the rewind feature were active they'd have a big giant button that says "Click Me!"

Of course!! Hg's are released now, boards are more active, and the premier is only seven days away! How could you not be excited?!

Hey, i didnt say I wasnt.. I just said everybody is...

Its offical the "Offseason" is now over.. I can't wait!

Archived