BB 11 excitement level

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb11?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb11?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no 0... What's up with that... <_<

if you are here how can you be at 0 :animated_rotfl:

Wow, so I just got home and walked in my house, and to my surprise, BB was on the TV! I was like wtf?! I walk in and there's Justin from BB4 on the screen, and I had no clue why. Then may others were shown in the DR. My tv was on the TBS channel and it happened to be that episode of 'Yes, Dear' that I never saw, where the main character was in the BB house.

Just something random that just happened to me that made me even MORE excited about BB!

Once I came to Morty's and seen people were here in the BB forums, I went up to a 9.. Then seen a BB comercial and that set me off the chart.. I know i have no life..

Wow, so I just got home and walked in my house, and to my surprise, BB was on the TV! I was like wtf?! I walk in and there's Justin from BB4 on the screen, and I had no clue why. Then may others were shown in the DR. My tv was on the TBS channel and it happened to be that episode of 'Yes, Dear' that I never saw, where the main character was in the BB house.

Just something random that just happened to me that made me even MORE excited about BB!

Yeah i saw that episode too. It got me off the chart. I normally see it when there is less than a month for BB left.

I have watched BB since season 1 and have always considered myself one of THE biggest fans. I never had a problem admitting that I not only watched the show but that I LOVEDDDDDDDDD IT. But........I must admit in the last few seasons I have become increasingly frustrated with the choice of houseguests! Come on BB........let's see some OLDER and MORE MATURE players for a change. All these 20 & 30 somethings have been bringing the show downnnnn with their vapid conversations and shallow opinions. It is about time to give the "old timers" a break and see how it works with a house filled with men and women who have some REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE!!! And a suggestion.........please try and avoid players like Jerry --- give us a break!!!

When it's down to single digit .... I'll be reminding everyone not to call during BB TV time...

(I might even change my recorded message explaining when NOT TO CALL expecting me to pick up the phone :excl:)

...... and - I'm up to an 8 .... I save 9 for tour of the house .... and 10 for list / bios of the HGs

Archived