BB 11 excitement level

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb11?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb11?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said five. I started thinking about BB for the first time yesterday and came looking for any info I could find. I am looking forward to another season of BB though! Bring it on!!

Getting more excited...I didnt really get into it too much last year I was not too hooked on the feeds....However this year Im already getting excited and cant wait for it to start...could be that im unemployed this year and bored out of my mind and cant wait to watch the feeds!! :clap:

Kinda on Erin's page.

Today I'm a 6.

I was about a 3 or 4 - two weeks ago... but as the popular Reality shows end one after another...

it JUMPED a couple of notches.

I'll be up to a 9 or 10 when we get pics of the 'house'.

I'm surprised rumors haven't come out about the theme this year. Before BB8, maybe people who had tryed out and weren't picked told us how they were asked questions about enemies and whatnot, and we were able to guess the theme.

What a difference a few days makes...my level went from about a 3 on 5/17 to about a 5.5-6 today.

Part of it is exactly what Slowpoke said...I realized most of "my" shows have recently ended (Amazing Race, Survivor, 24, etc.).

Anyone heard about when/if we will have a prediction challenge?

Anyone heard from Buxom Blonde?

When/if we will have a pre-prediction challenge?

I will tell you my excitement level really goes up before the names/guests are announced...

And I am totally invested once the prediction challenge starts...I love trying to guess what the names will be, the states they will be from and what type of job they might leave to put themselves into this ridiculous situation.

Anyone heard about when/if we will have a prediction challenge?

Anyone heard from Buxom Blonde?

When/if we will have a pre-prediction challenge?

You nailed it Cali...where is BoxomBlonde and when predictions start my level goes to a 10+

I hope so too...Buxom was definitely part of the fun and I do start to care about many of you - I guess it is not just excitement level about BB11 -but you people on the board too. I miss all of you when Big Brother Shutters for the Season. I know people stay year round but the activity level certainly picks up.

If/When a Pre-Prediction challenge takes places - another thought I had was some kind of "Bonus" questions this year like:

If they have not announced: Total Number of Hamster this year

Total number of Gay people in household (extra bonus points if they guess the total AND gay person is a lesbian)

Total # of Married people

Total # of divorced people

Total # of college students

Total # of students

Total # of actor/models

Add your own pre-prediction bonus thoughts (bet is ups your BB exictement level).

i miss some when bb ends since they dont stick around in the offseason and some i dont :lol:. the bad thing is bb brings them back :animated_rotfl:

but others even thou we have our difference during bb i actually enjoy them in the offseason and grew to like a few and enjoyed their company

i hope more folks stick around in the offseason its quite fun here maybe even funnier then bb since i know during bb it gets hectic here

UVP...I agree that it is still fun around here...but I find myself lurking more and I cannot think of any other TV shows that really brings out the "passion" in people posting and/or do I personally get so involved in a "game". I think that is what is so cool about Big Bro...it is the boards. Survivor will happen without "me" or any of you.

But Big Brother is so much more than the TV show.

It is the live feeds

And it is the people at Morty's.

I found you all during Big Brother 2 when I wanted to learn more about the woman who was using one of the guests toothbrushes to clean a toilet...then I found Dr Will go from annoying me as part of something called "Chill Town" to becoming my favorite to watch in the Diary Room to becoming my all time favorite guest.

My Excitement level just went up from a six to a seven point five :)

Archived