BB 11 excitement level

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb11?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb11?

i thought it was about time i started this again for this year

while i was letdown the last few years i am actually excited to see how this year bb will play out. did the hg learned anything from bb 10? will there be a gender war? will the hg let the older hg float to the end? will the woman hg put aside their differences and cattiness this year to avoid having two guys at the end? who will sell out his fellow male for love? will someone make a dumb deal in the endurance comp once again? what will the twist be? will this be the final season of bb?

just the few of the many question i have so i'll say my excitement level is around 10

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too far away yet...but I am checking the boards more often and looking forward to watching my new set of hamsters.

As a veteran from season one, I hang at 6 now until I see pics of the new HG.

I will look for the commercial on the Survivor finale tonight... I know it won`t say much, but it is a start...

i dont watch survivor so i missed the commercial

i dont care for that commercial anyway

i like the ones where they include the new cast

that wont happen until late june

i thought it was about time i started this again for this year

while i was letdown the last few years i am actually excited to see how this year bb will play out. did the hg learned anything from bb 10? will there be a gender war? will the hg let the older hg float to the end? will the woman hg put aside their differences and cattiness this year to avoid having two guys at the end? who will sell out his fellow male for love? will someone make a dumb deal in the endurance comp once again? what will the twist be? will this be the final season of bb?

just the few of the many question i have so i'll say my excitement level is around 10

Can't wait uvp!!

Good stuff~~

lol I thought it was funny how the commercial only showed HGs from BB8 and BB10. So either they didn't include BB9 since it wasn't during the summer, or BB is trying to forget that season, too!

:animated_rotfl: @lala

You're probably right though :)

I only voted 5. It's just way too early for me to get any real excitement going. I'm with most of you, I need to see the HGs before I start feeling much of anything.

Archived