July 25th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A - dont forget to get that number (hollering across yard to E)....

M 0 what number?

E - matt...gonnna call him for her when i get out

M - let's talkabout the game (lying in hammock) - "im worried that i says she doesn't trust them....if all i have are those 5 people, i have to run with it without doubting them....I doubts A....

E - you have to convince I that they are in

Janelle, Howie, Sarah, James, Kaysar talking in HOH room.

Sarah just said its still her birthday till she gets out of her birthday robe.

Howie is saying its still her birthday according to the international date line, so theres still 6 hours.

James: you guys.. it doesn't f------ matter!

*they are all trying to figure out what the international dateline is*

---- later on....

Kaysar: in college this friend asked if he wanted bubble gum.. then he showed part of his nuts and pulled his skin in a certain way where I was like.. what is that.. then eww!

E - get I to do your dirty work

M - NO way,,,,,not doing that to someone

E - then you have to go with what you know and ride it...or you are out on an island by yourself in the middle of a big ocean

M - I dont wanna be here miserable

E - run with it...you ahve to..no choice

M - should i play the he said she said game? no one will come to me with anything..i am marked as untrustworthy

E - by who?

M - everyone else

E - except thise people

M - i cant turn my back on any of them?

E - no, your options are limited

M agrees...

M - i'm glad i am playing with "these" people at lease

E - I think they are having a really tough time with this - he's starting to lose it (james?)

M - I'm cool as a cucumber..

E - I know you are - you have to go with them - hopefully before I leave, i will secrure that as best i can

M - dont sell me - i know how you feel about me, dont push it onto anyone else..if they dont like me, they dont like me, ,,, i finally get to play the game as "maggie"

M - you get my dogs and you LOVE them like i would..k? and you kiss julie and you tell her i'm so....sorry

E - you have nothing to be

M - tell her...tell her..and tell your kids i love them

M - tell them i'm figing for them, the ER, my fam...the FD>..

E - you have nothing to be sorry for (very award winning perfomance here)

M - eric, i dont belong here

E - you seperate your emotions better than i do..let's just say that..i can't

M - why do you think i love you?

E - ic ant cut it off but you can control it..these other people are able to cut off their emotions..i cant do that

M - i k now....i know.....when i came into this game i was gonna BE the radar, not flying under or over it...and i have to do that now

E - yes, that is what you are gonna have to do

M- there i snot a way to come into this game with a solid strategy cause there are too many variables

E 0 cause there are wolfs in sheeps clothing (hahhaha)

E 0 you got James day one - I had plenty of enemies......K...Jan....people who have a hard time with people who take the reigns...

M - you came in a leader and will leave a leader ..so...

E - but i will take care of your dogs

M - and my David

E - of course

M - can you tell him a hundred times that i love him and ..even if he says he knows...tell him again and again

E - put it this wway..i will tell him in the only way i know how to etll people that stuff...so he totally understands...cause maggie, he loves you with everything that's him.....k?...he does...

M - cries....i miss him....crying.....

E - rubbing Ms arms

M - everythin gabout you reminds me of him *crying*

E - thats why he and i got along so well.....he's will to take the hard path and so have you..know what i mean?

M - crying

E - the group relationship that we have (his wife, him, m and dave) is a group of 4

M - that's how i live..things happen for a reason

E - everyting happens for a reaosn..sometimes that is the only thing that gets me through the day..i was always taught...later in life..that every time i have tried to impose my will on something, it doensst ever go well

m - right

e - but when i ask for god's will...even if it is something i dont want or like....it goes a lot smoother...that's what i have done ovef the last day - i was so hard on trying to impose my will on the house.....and it backfired and that's ok

M - yeah..yeah...

E - you aren't goin down girl..no flippin way

M - i know

E - and i know you would have done the same for me and they knew it

M - they have to get rid of us cause we are too big of a force to be

reckoned with

E - if they truly knew all the hgroups that are together..they picked us for a reason

M - the second the house uncovered the groups...we were put up

E - i feel honored

M - i was smarter..i figured it all out on the first day and told you ..that didnt get me anywhere

E - i dont think it was meant to..i dont think any of us were supposed to make ti to tht end....they are too smart to not figure out what wasn't going on in the first couple of days

M - we knew when we discovered it that they would too

E - exactly

M - I got I and K wrong and M and B

M - i couldn't figure those 4 out cause I and B didn't know each other...so i was watching body mannerisms....oh well, at least i will go out knowing i can read people

M - there's a reason for everything

E - if you learn one thing about yourself it's good - everythin ghappens for a reason

E - i talked about how i am so much stronger in my sense of myself and my morals and my values and that's ok...and they can spin it any way they want, but i know and you k now, and julie knows and my kids know...that's all i care about.....

M - i know that

M - we instilled our roots from birth...made mistakes..done things right..done things wrong.....and from out life...we are truly blessed

E - i say a thousand times i must have done something right in another life

E - 15 years ago, projecting ahead, i would have short-changed myself

M - i'm gonna come out of here and not wanna make a fucking decidsion for a long time...I am SO glad i took time off work...I miss the crew, but need to come out of here and give myself time

E - i'm so ready to go back to work

M - going back to what i know and love - stressful life and death situations and decisions...

E - that really make a differeence

M - yeah, i mis that...i miss that...

E - affecting another life in a positive way

M - i said this was gonna be a vacation....

E - you're gonna NEED a vacation

M - this is a whole nother world for me...i think i'll go back to the world i came from

E - ready?

M - yep..ready?

- heading inside

M - they better learn about each other

E - I gotta get my laundry ...burps....

Jenny and April are talking about their deal with kaysar. According to April the agreement is if she wins HOH se agreed not to put up Kaysar/Janelle, Rachel/Howie. Basically they sat when it downs to it Kaysar is in it for himself. Jenny says they all are even if she needs to turn on April (she says se'll sare part of the money with her) she'll do it to be the "winner of BB6"

S, H, Jan, james, K - HOH room

james - spell spaghetti janelle

janelle spells corectly

howie - why couldnt you do that in the contest?

jan - what does sovereignty mean?

j - means that you kinda act alone - not dependent on others

k - you are self sufficient

j - you have everything you need...you dont need peace , harmony...oil from those damn americans

k - we dont need the US to occupy our contry

Now they are talking about Rachel and how she wants Yvette out because she doesn't want emotional people like Yvette who take things personal and will be able to judge on "how the game was played" rather through emotions.

April is saying rachel was telling her that she wants them with her.

Jenny thought BB was going "to be more fun, more happy" then it is.

Now they are talking about the hat snatching incident between James and Crappy. Cappy when off about Kaysar and his religion and outing James and Sarah and the couples and Jenny says "that's when the whole thing broke loose" April says "i'm glad Cappy blew the cover for everyone"

April "cappy gave everyone a level playing field"

Jenny said we all knew but Eric just brought it out on the table.

April and Jenny go in and are getting ready for bed. Eric and his band of idiots talking in bed since I've heard enough of them..I'm switching cameras.

BB: Janelle, please do not obstruct your microphone.

Howie: Sorry BB, it was her big boobies.

*everyone laughs*

Kaysar: we all laugh when howie saids boobies.

Howie: why don't we call ourself Boobies 6, the BB6!

-- added..

Kaysar: at the wrap-up party, we should have a picture of everyone saying 'booobies'

*feeds 1&2 cut to boring april and jennifer* *feeds 3 and 4 are on the coaster table and big round dinner table*

J to A - I dont care about these people outside this house. I told K..if you see me hanging out with them, think nothing of it

A - hi james

J - i just wanna be normal

A - my problem is that i'm stupid...i got thrown into something that was nuts

J - I have a lot of people in my family that act like James, so i know how to deal with him

A - I liked you, but i thought you were a jackass - i thought i could come in here and play without emotion...

Feeds 3 and 4 cut back to HOH room :)

Kaysar talking about eric washing the dishes. Rachel tries to tell eric that shes got it, then eric saids.. no i got it, then rachel said, "seriously just leave them". Eric raises his voice and said, "I GOT IT!".

April says she doesn't get Jenny and is worried Yvette doesn't know where Jenny stands. Jenny says Maggie is who knows her most in the house even more so than April.

April "I'm ok you're hanging out with the other side"

James walks in...........

April saying Jenny is hadling better Jenny saying she has family members like him a refers to him as a "Dick".

James reiterates his reasons for turning on the cult. Blah Blah Blah....

April nonsense reasoning in reponse. Blah Blah Blah

James telling April in the bathroom that he got into BB in a round about way...had never even watched the show before tapes of bb5.....*(note: - didn't sarah say they she came in because of james.....and james came in without applying..hmmmm)*

James in bathroom explaining to Sarah what he and A were talking about..saying that A said she came in as the friend (to Jen) and that she didn't kn ow anything about BB and was thinking that she could play honestly, but was wrong

Janelle in shower.....

Sarah getting ready for bed..putting away lotions..brushing her teeth

James brushing his teeth...

Sarah tells James she doens't want to talk strategy anymore tonight

James - we dont have a strategy anymore, now it's just a week to week thing

Sarah - whatever it is, i dont wanna talk about it anymore tonight

James - ok

Beau talking about maybe being put up"I can see them seeing me as a threat" [hah hah hah]

April to him "get your head out of your ass" it's gonna be Cappy because if Kaysar doesn't he's screwed.

K - I told howie that he can't fart in here anymore..he has to leave the room to fart (LOL)

S and James - laughing hysterically

K - I swear, i feel like a retarded kid follows me home every day

J - he's like the three legged dog that follows you home, he cant get through the doggy door and he pisses all over the place, but you keep him anyway

- hysterical laughing -

howie comes in - k on the floor laughing ....they tell him what they were saygin about him