Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby

Who's your favorite woman?

4 posts in this topic

Susan always feels she needs a man in her life to be complete; Katherine earlier this season cried in Bree's kitchen because she couldn't find a man (I would have previously said her, since she seemed a strong character, but TPTB have altered her this season :/); Bree is sometimes so stuck in the mindset of traditional family values that she lets the men in her life take control over it, such as buckling to Alex's request to be able to criticise her, and for a while allowing Orson to shut down her business to please him; Edie's also shown as someone flawed and unhappy because she doesn't have a man in her life, like her clinging onto Carlos in season 3/4...

s, who's your favorite female character out of the five main women and why?

Lynette. It's really close between her and Gaby, but Gaby is too materialistic and vindictive at times. Lynette seems the most clear-headed. The others do things I really disagree with, especially recently. Whose yours?

Lynette. It's really close between her and Gaby, but Gaby is too materialistic and vindictive at times. Lynette seems the most clear-headed.

I agree !!

Susan always feels she needs a man in her life to be complete; Katherine earlier this season cried in Bree's kitchen because she couldn't find a man (I would have previously said her, since she seemed a strong character, but TPTB have altered her this season :/); Bree is sometimes so stuck in the mindset of traditional family values that she lets the men in her life take control over it, such as buckling to Alex's request to be able to criticise her, and for a while allowing Orson to shut down her business to please him; Edie's also shown as someone flawed and unhappy because she doesn't have a man in her life, like her clinging onto Carlos in season 3/4...

s, who's your favorite female character out of the five main women and why?

Susan think right that we need companion and its not easy to be alone. Lynette. It's really close between her and Gaby, but Gaby is too materialistic and vindictive at times. Lynette seems the most clear-headed. Its truly true...

cataract surgery