Sign in to follow this  
gill332211

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

I hope this show never comes back, unless the cast members are allowed to do the voting off.

is it any good. i havent got to watch any of these episdoes.

its a good filler show until bb starts

LOL - It's a horsesh!t show that breaks the rerun monotony until BB! UVP's right, it's fill!

As a reality TV junkie, I'll say it again . . . this is one of those bad dope shows you have to endure until the good stuff comes back out onto the streets.

Wow. And here I thought all along that Spencer was trying to sue the show for torturing his wife by not allowing them to eat or drink for 3 days as they were treated worse than the prisoners at Gitmo.

Don't bring him back. Let the others create the drama.

this comp will come down to the lightest

torrie should be there at end in this comp if she wants to be there overall big disappointment for me being a wwe star

i thought she would be much tougher

patty looks the most relax but as the comp goes on she should wear down looks like she has a little weight on her

so it should come down to sanjaya and torrie

smart money would say pick sanjaya

but what the hell i say torrie wins this comp

john ,daniel, stephen no chance too heavy

surprised lou won. never again will i pick torrie to win a comp. lou and sanjaya the class of the field strongest by far

Yeah, I'm surprised about the men holding out longer.

I am glad the females finally won. Janice gets to gloat in the victory, even though she didn't do anything.

Just b/c Holly was good with her hands, doesn't mean she's going to be physically or mentally strong, to the point when the men need to 'watch out'.

Just b/c Holly was good with her hands, doesn't mean she's going to be physically or mentally strong, to the point when the men need to 'watch out'.

yeah i agree with this part 100% i thought the same

the one thing i will say about janice while she suck at the comps. she knows how to play to the element which is most important in this comp public awareness. drama sells and she is at the heart of all the drama. the others are getting schooled in this department

I'm liking it better without Speidi.

I like Holly better than Heidi. I'm still liking Patty, but disappointed in Torrie; I thought she'd be a better competitor. Best acting I've ever seen out of LDP.

Some good comps too.

wow they made it harder with the elimination will them not giving a team immunity

the girls really kicked the guys butt in the sawing comp

too much fighting among the guys

it seems if they follow the plan to have a leader and work through him they would have won

patty is the reason the girls won torrie seem dumb as rocks

so for elimination i am going with torrie to go

she had so little camera time compared to the rest if not torrie then stephen

but patty gets another gift first saved from elimination and now this

i dont care if she has kids give the rest an opportunity

wow they made it harder with the elimination will them not giving a team immunity

the girls really kicked the guys butt in the sawing comp

too much fighting among the guys

it seems if they follow the plan to have a leader and work through him they would have won

patty is the reason the girls won torrie seem dumb as rocks

so for elimination i am going with torrie to go

she had so little camera time compared to the rest if not torrie then stephen

but patty gets another gift first saved from elimination and now this

i dont care if she has kids give the rest an opportunity

are you kidding she rocked the sawing challenge. placeing 3rd in the hanging challenge is not bad either.she lost to jungle boy who is a beast at everything and ldp whos been a beast his whole career. like daniel and john said america can see through janice bs. i think janice goes home tonight

are you kidding she rocked the sawing challenge. placeing 3rd in the hanging challenge is not bad either.she lost to jungle boy who is a beast at everything and ldp whos been a beast his whole career. like daniel and john said america can see through janice bs. i think janice goes home tonight

................................................................................

.............................................................................. :animated_wave:

One can only hope that Janice goes home. The things she does and the things she says is just ridiculous.

I used to have respect for her and figured she was just a tough business woman who had to do what she needed to do to make it, but now she is just a self-absorbed, selfish bitch who lies about everything and doesn't care who she steps on to get what she wants.

Though I don't think she's leaving, I wish she would.

Even though he may be safe, I'm surprised Sanjaya gave up immunity b/c he thought he'd be fine. I'm sure he is, but he must think the public dislikes others on the show.

If anything, I think Patti or John will be going home tonight.

Torrie<33333333

Holly<33333

Janice<333333 :animated_rotfl:

Sanjaya<33333

Patti<333333

Hopefully gay nation pulls out anothe save for Janice! the show would be sunshine lollipops and therapy sessions without her..zzzz

They really need feeds!

Janice is the best part of the show...the antics she's pulling...omg...hysterical!

The show would be a bore without her...especially now that Speidi is gone.

Daniel Baldwin is grating on my nerves...I'm hoping he is sent packing soon...but he does do a good job of :stirthepot: so it might not be a bad thing for him to stick around too...send home one of the more boring contestants like Torrie, Patti, Holly, or John...except I really dislike Daniel and want him out!

Right now...Janice, Lou and Sanjaya are my favorites...

wow that tight roping comp was one of the most poorly designed comps in terms of balance

sanjaya is probably the only that i thought would have done well on it and he did

due to being light and long arms

the rest were @ disadvantage one way or another

I treied to watch an episode and it was so bad I couldn't even get through it.

this show is hard to predict

i tend to gauge who will go based on the reaction of the fans i read on the board and my own

a lot of folks thought patti on another board i visit i figured she was safe since she gets a lot of tv time

janice will be there to the end her drama sells

so i wasnt in the camp of janice leaving

daniel seem to be liked on the board i visit so i was surprised he left he cause a good amount of drama to be memorable i thought

very hard show to predict

but next week i try to do better :wacko:

yup...Sanjaya had an advantage being long and lean. Torrie may have done well at it....perhaps Lou too...he's good at everything.

Holly is so different from Heidi...who'da thought they'd even be related. The little flirt thing she has going on with Sanjaya is sure to keep her safe...public eats that kind of sicky sweet stuff right up...yuk! :giggle:

I'm ok with Daniel leaving...I wanted him gone...but didn't really expect him to go. It's just that there are so many dull people still there. ugh! Janice has to stay until the end!

how many more weeks is this show on? I thought it was supposed to only be 3 weeks...but there is still a lot of people in camp. :confused:

they are there 23 days

yeah i forgot about lou . he is a comp god too. the strength to push the the cart as it get heavy is the only thing i think would hamper torrie

Thanks...I should have checked the 1st post of this thread before I asked the question...doh!

"I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" will air Monday through Thursdays for the first three weeks beginning June 1st (8-9 p.m. ET) and during the fourth week of June, the series will be telecast Monday through Wednesday (8-9 p.m. ET) with the finale on Wednesday, June 24 (8-9 p.m. ET).