Sign in to follow this  
gill332211

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

Well, here's the lastest news:

A third contestent has quit the show.

Heidi and Spencer cna't leave Costa Rica b/c the doctor won't give them clearence to leave after Heidi's hospital visit.

Her sister, Holly Montag, will be filling in for her.

And, from an interest article from people.com:

The Pratts were sequestered on Thursday in the "Lost Chamber" after they tried to quit the competition several times during the first week. The couple agreed to the punishment after they pleaded to come back to the show in which celebrities are dropped in the heart of the Costa Rican jungle to test their survivor skills, before viewers get the chance to vote them out.

Spencer's sister, Stephanie, claimed via Twitter that Heidi had been "locked in a dark room for 3 days w no food." She later told E! News that bugs were lowered in through the roof and onto the couple in the pitch black. "They treated them like they were criminals or terrorists," Stephanie Pratt said.

Although the conditions were intended to be uncomfortable, a setside source said the Pratts only spent 14 hours in the chamber, with food and water. They also slept through most of their isolation time, and emerged from the chamber in good spirits.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's funny that his sister's information is so completely off of what really happen. These people need to remember this is a tv reality game show. All participants agreed to this madness. They didn't even spend a full 24 hours in there. They PLEADED to come back on the show and AGREED to the plan to stay in the chamber and then wait for a voting decision from the camp.

This whole show just needs to wrap and let everyone involved move on.

It's funny that his sister's information is so completely off of what really happen. These people need to remember this is a tv reality game show. All participants agreed to this madness. They didn't even spend a full 24 hours in there. They PLEADED to come back on the show and AGREED to the plan to stay in the chamber and then wait for a voting decision from the camp.

This whole show just needs to wrap and let everyone involved move on.

I think everyone on there EXCEPT for Speidi and sister are fine on the show. I've really enjoyed Frangela, Sanjaya, Lou DP, and even the Baldwin brothers. Even with the holy roller stuff, at least its been fun with the others and they work together. I have a great deal of respect for everyone else in sticking it out and trying hard with the challenges. Just get rid of the idiots!!

I just watched a video clip from Conan O'Brien's new Tonight show clip of his segment called "In the Year 3000" and just had to post one of the jokes here because it applies....and was hysterical!

During the segment Conan "predicts" events that happen in the future (the year 3000 is just a random yr in the future) and this is what he said:

"In the year 3000, Spencer Pratt will be declared the winner of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" after it's changed to "I'm a Douchebag, Leave Me Here!" :animated_rotfl:

In the Year 3000 segment

I just watched a video clip from Conan O'Brien's new Tonight show clip of his segment called "In the Year 3000" and just had to post one of the jokes here because it applies....and was hysterical!

During the segment Conan "predicts" events that happen in the future (the year 3000 is just a random yr in the future) and this is what he said:

"In the year 3000, Spencer Pratt will be declared the winner of "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" after it's changed to "I'm a Douchebag, Leave Me Here!" :animated_rotfl:

In the Year 3000 segment

lol Kayo, I remember watching that last week and laughing very hard! I love Conan and that segment!

i wonder who the 3rd contestant is who quit

me too

but now i am watching looks to be frances

she did suck at the comps so it isnt much of a surprise

lets gets to some comps this crap they are showing now is boring

he would be a bad ass bb player in comps

the american idol persona i had of him was totally wrong

his decision to do this show will open up many doors for him career wise

I can't believe Janice is doing so poorly.

Glad that Daniel has stepped up.

he would be a bad ass bb player in comps

the american idol persona i had of him was totally wrong

I agree. He does seem like he'd be fearless. And he's small, kinda wirey, would probably fare well in the endurance comps!

I can't believe Janice is doing so poorly.

I can! She's been done in by all the plastic surgery. UGH!!!

this comp will come down to the lightest

torrie should be there at end in this comp if she wants to be there overall big disappointment for me being a wwe star

i thought she would be much tougher

patty looks the most relax but as the comp goes on she should wear down looks like she has a little weight on her

so it should come down to sanjaya and torrie

smart money would say pick sanjaya

but what the hell i say torrie wins this comp

john ,daniel, stephen no chance too heavy

Why did Francis quit? Now there's no reason to watch the show... :(

she missed angela

I think that's a good call UVP. Torrie is tired of loosing, and I think she might just pull this out!

:( Frangela! I guess I have to root for someone else. Patti seems like someone to root for despite her legal troubles and delusions.

:( Frangela! I guess I have to root for someone else. Patti seems like someone to root for despite her legal troubles and delusions.

Your statement cracks me up. I agree that she seems to be pretty delusional about her legal issues (so is her husband *puke*), but she definitely comes across as someone to root for. She's either a great actress, or she was PMSing that day on the phone when she told her husband to get those reporters fired using numerous four letter words. LOL

I think I am going to have to root for Sanjaya and Torrie. I do still like Lou Diamond Phillips because anybody who allows his hand to be bitten that many times by rats just to win a competition is worthy of winning in my book.

I'm not voting for Sanjaya because he's not that great of a singer...

wait, that's American Idol.

Anyways... the hosts also said that only one person is leaving this week... so we're going to have 8 people at the start of next week? And the show ends next week?

his decision to do this show will open up many doors for him career wise

Just not in the singing department. ^_^ Career-wise he could become successful as a reality show regular (like Stephen Baldwin)and in making more commercials like this gem. The Donald would do wisely to cast him on the next Apprentice, lol.

Daniel Baldwin = officially my fav Baldwin brother!

Mine too! I hope he sticks around for awhile. Janice is annoying and, even though I tuned in just to watch them at first, I am glad Speidi is gone for good! Well, I THINK they are done for good with the threatening to sue crap and all.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

I

Wow! This is hard to imagine...

Producers want Spencer back in the I'm a Celebrity jungle

NBC executives are desperately working to get Spencer Pratt back on I'm A Celebrity...Get me Out of Here!, an insider tells Life & Style exclusively.

"The producers know everyone is watching the show to see what chaos Spencer is causing, so they are doing everything they can to work it out" after he and wife Heidi Pratt departed the show when she had to be rushed to the hospital. Heidi is out of the hospital, but is still too weak to return. "Spencer likes the idea now that he knows Heidi is okay.'

Producers want Spencer back to boost ratings and force him to face a former enemy -- Heidi's older sister, Holly Montag, who's in the jungle already and rumored to be replacing Heidi.

Life & Style can reveal the only stumbling block is Spencer's contract, which is around 100 pages long, the insider says. "NBC lawyers are vetting his contract to see if it is possible to allow him back into the jungle again -- and that it doesn't go against the rules of the game."

Spencer's return could make interesting viewing if it pits him against Holly. Spencer was recently seen on The Hills reducing Holly to tears after confronting her for throwing food at Spencer and Heidi's wedding rehearsal dinner.

article

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find the line "NBC lawyers are vetting his contract to see if it is possible to allow him back into the jungle again -- and that it doesn't go against the rules of the game." to be appauling. How many time did they allow them both back into the game? And now it's a matter of the rules?! Were there no rules the first 3 times they quit?

What's the point of this show? To vote off people and crown a winner? Or bring more and more people into the jungle and see what happens?

no surprise since it looks like they clearly want someone from the hills to win this show

realty tv at its finest