Sign in to follow this  
gill332211

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

I had to mute my sound and look away when they kept showing Janice hacking and spitting loogies everywhere......sort of reminded me of a certain BB house guest.....lol

I'm enjoying the show so much better when Spency and Hellie aren't there yapping. I hope that room they're staying overnight in is full of all kinds of creepy things......but how do we really know that they're really staying in that room????

jmho :pixiedust:

OOOOH, that hacking and hocking part was gross. And why are they letting her pilfer their stuff without saying something to her? If I were that Salley guy, I would have yanked my pillow right out from under her skanky head.

They need to change this show to a big brother meets survivor type game... where the contestants vote each other off.

the food challenges are pointless if they allow sharing of food

i was told in the uk version that was against the rules

the girls would have been screwed if torrie got voted off. seems like only patti and torrie are giving 100% in challenges. the other 3 where just useless like john salley said

So what are the celebrities doing for the 3 days they aren't live? Do they really get to take a break from the jungle and just return sometime before the live show on Monday night?

Also, I thought this show was only 3 weeks long? How do they manage to have a winner if only one celebrity is voted off per week?

Well, here's another article I just found about Speidi.

Heidi & Spencer's Spooky Night in the Lost Chamber

They tried to quit the jungle in Costa Rica three times, but newly undeterred Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt spent the night in the dreaded 'Lost Chamber' while waiting for the cast of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! to vote on their possible return.

The attention-starved pair thought they would be surrounded in the dark by creepy crawlies as they were in an earlier challenge, but this time around, "What we did was a far more interesting psychological experiment," says Paul Telegdy, NBC's executive vice president of alternative programming.

In scenes likely to be shown on Monday's episode, Speidi were tormented instead Thursday by the sound of an acorn dragged by a fishing pole along the floor of the chamber, and the feel of wind on their backs blown by a small tube. "When we cut the lights," Telegdy says, "We have them on infrared cameras, and all we can say is you see two sets of very terrified eyes, blinking, goggle-eyed, terror-struck! They prayed quite vigorously."

Spencer's Emergency

Before the lights were even turned off, Spencer hurt his hand while trying to dispatch a single offending spider seen in the room. Telegdy says Spencer called out, "I've dislocated my thumb! Emergency! Call a medic!'" But when the medic asked if Spencer could give a thumb's up, he still could. "'Then you haven't dislocated your thumb, Spencer! Sit down! Don't be ridiculous.'" Telegdy says the medic responded, adding that Spencer continued, "'No, I've got to see a medic! This is the worst thing I've ever done in my life!'"

Angela Shelton, the comedienne who was voted off the show Thursday night, had this to say about the notorious twosome in a conference call with reporters: "My immediate instinct is they want to get back on the show [because] they are definitely people 24/7 on the J-O-B of promoting themselves." She added, "The show is all about giving people chances, [but] I've never seen them do any work in their lives. They're pretty closed off."

people.com article

If it is true that they are emotionally torturing those two with sounds and everything else...

I am sooooooo going to enjoy Monday's episode. :animated_rotfl:

If it is true that they are emotionally torturing those two with sounds and everything else...

I am sooooooo going to enjoy Monday's episode. :animated_rotfl:

Couldn't agree more! Thumbs Up to the producers :lipsrsealed2:

Heidi Montag has been rushed to a hospital in Costa Rica for a medical emergency, sources reveal.

The Hills star

Hmm, hope she's okay, but I wonder if this happened while they were filming the show.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Charity Rejects Money From Patti Blagojevich

June 5, 2009 11:06:24 by Britteny Elrick

When Rod Blagojevich was told he could no longer participate on I

Heidi & Spencer -- Tortured?

Posted Jun 7th 2009 10:35AM by TMZ Staff

Heidi Pratt was tortured by NBC to the point she was "convulsively throwing up" -- that's what some people on the set of "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" are telling TMZ.

We've learned Heidi was rushed to the hospital and diagnosed with a gastric ulcer, after being held with hubby Spencer Pratt in a dark room for a day and a night with only water, rice and beans. It was designed as punishment because they left the show. One cast member described their treatment this way -- "It's the same as Guantanamo Bay."

And get this ... a cast member tells us NBC execs tried to convince Heidi to stay on the set rather than take an ambulance to a hospital for treatment. She has now left the hospital and is on meds.

We're told some of the cast members want to quit, but their passports have been taken away and they are under guard.

Paul Telegdy, NBC's Exec VP of Alternative Programming, told Ryan Seacrest about holding Heidi and Spencer in isolation as punishment, adding, "...They are now going to be examined, and their value system utterly deconstructed ...These people really are going to bare their souls.

We're told Spencer has fired his lawyer (who wanted him to stay on the show) and is now planning to sue NBC over the show.

Spencer and Heidi now want out ... for good....but there's a problem -- they signed a contract with NBC to do the show.

tmz

Wow! So all the times the quit, 'for real', it wasn't actually true, since they were under contract?

lol This whole show has turned into a mess, especially if other celebrities really want to get out of there.

lol You're lucky, Erin, that you aren't watching it. I don't know why I am, still, but it is an interesting show!

I wonder what tomorrow's 2 hours episode will consist of.

I don't watch this show. But I've seen Speidi on The Soup I have no idea who a lot of these people are, but for the majority of them...... Why doesn't the camera crew.. the whole staff... just sneak out in the night and leave them where ever they are. Seriously. Do us all a favor...

I suppose there are some who don't deserve to vanish off the face of the earth, or at least off of all media, but from what I've seen of Speidi-- ugh. Please -- couldn't they just leave them off in the jungle somewhere? Maybe lure them with the promise of papparazzi in some lions den or something.....

Why are they famous, and why does anyone care what they do? I love the Soup, and I love Joel McHale, but I'm afraid they love every minute he talks about them, and Spencers creepy flesh colored beard. I think we should call for a world wide Speidi boycott.

being married to Spencer and having to deal with his tantrums would give anyone an ulcer

Why doesn't the camera crew.. the whole staff... just sneak out in the night and leave them where ever they are.... except Frangela

That's what you meant to say right? :P

Spencer and Heidi Pratt leave 'I'm a Celebrity' again, "torture" alleged

By Reality TV World staff, 06/07/2009

The Hills stars Heidi and Spencer Pratt's I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! participation has apparently come to a controversial end. Again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Heidi left I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Costa Rican filming location and was taken to a local hospital for an undisclosed medical emergency on Saturday, a representative for the couple confirmed to MTV News on Sunday. Spencer also accompanied his wife to the hospital, according to the rep, who stated he had "no further details at this time." Heidi's hospitalization had initially been reported by Us Weekly.

Exactly what led to Heidi's hospitalization remains publicly unknown and has now apparently become the focus of a dispute between the couple and I'm a Celebrity's producers.

RELATED LINKS

I'm a Celebrity... Message Boards

Reality TV World: I'm a Celebrity...

SirLinksALot: I'm A Celebrity

More I'm a Celebrity News

According to a series of Saturday night Twitter posts by Spencer's sister Stephanie Pratt, NBC had "tortured" Heidi and Spencer "as if they were criminals" during "The Lost Chamber" challenge they were required to complete as part of their attempt to return to I'm a Celebrity after quitting the show on Monday night.

"[i'm] really saddened to hear that NBC felt it was ok to punish Speidi so harshly - and torture them as if they were criminals - that Heidi was rushed to the hospital and has an IV in her arm after being locked in a dark room for 3 days [with] no food or water. [Please] pray she will be ok," Stephanie wrote. "Her family is flying out to see her in the hospital. I know they pulled some shitty antics - but really NBC?? Too far."

TMZ, citing "some people" on I'm a Celebrity's set, subsequently reported that Heidi was "convulsively throwing up" and had been "diagnosed with a gastric ulcer" after the couple had been required to remain "in a dark room for a day and a night with only water, rice and beans." According to the Sunday morning report, Spencer is now "planning to sue" NBC over the incident.

However hours later, the website posted a new report citing a new source that stated the "torture" claims are "all BS" and the couple -- who unlike the rest of the show's cast, had spent most of last several days in hotel rooms after quitting the show on Monday night -- had actually only spent one night in the room and were provided with food and water while there.

"Accusations that Heidi and/or Spencer were harmed in any way are untrue," a source told Extra. "They quit the show last Monday; stayed in a hotel for 3 days. Then on Thursday, they re-joined show and entered 'The Lost Chamber.' They stayed in [the] Chamber from 4:30PM until 6:30AM."

"The environment in 'The Lost Chamber' was not in any way harmful or dangerous; no critters, just a few ordinary bugs," the Extra source added. "They were indoors -- never in any danger or facing life-threatening situations. Absolutely no one is or was being held against their will."

ITV Studios, I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!'s production company, subsequently issued a formal media statement in which it is denying the "torture" reports.

"ITV Studios, producers of the series, state that press reports at this time are untrue," the production company said in the statement obtained by OK! Weekly. "ITV has been producing this format around the world for many years and the health of the celeb participants are of the utmost importance. A medic and a doctor are present at the location at all times for all participants. All allegations of the celebrities being deprived of food and water are completely untrue."

Heidi has left the hospital and is recovering at a Costa Rican hotel, Access Hollywood reported Sunday afternoon. The illness is a "stomach infection" that is "not considered serious," according to an Access source.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/spencer...lleged-9074.php

How much would everyone like to bet that the producers are the ones telling the truth and that Speidi are simply trying to pull another publicity stunt?

How much would everyone like to bet that the producers are the ones telling the truth and that Speidi are simply trying to pull another publicity stunt?

The really sad part is that they've been successful at it. We, and apparently a large segment of the public and media, are talking about them. I guess it proves the old saying - "There's no such thing as bad publicity" :lipsrsealed2:

The really sad part is that they've been successful at it. We, and apparently a large segment of the public and media, are talking about them. I guess it proves the old saying - "There's no such thing as bad publicity" :lipsrsealed2:

We might be talking about them, but I will never watch the Hills and I will be more likely to NOT watch a show with either of them on it in the future.