Sign in to follow this  
gill332211

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

Reality TV is not only getting worse...........its getting RIDICULOUS!!!

Seems like family members are replacing Spencer and Heidi.

Report: Daniel Baldwin to Replace Spencer Pratt

Guess jungle life isn't all it's cracked up to be. But not even helping charity could keep Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt from getting out of the NBC show I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here on the very first episode.

And now there's a surprise in store for remaining contestant Stephen Baldwin, 43, according to DailyFill.com

since i am one of the two that still watches here is my take of tonight shows

it doesnt bother me the hills gang left but for some strange reason i think they will be back

sanjaya the powerhouse who would have thought that he wins immunity for the guys

the guys were smart saving patti since she is bad at the comps and not that popular

i predict whichever of the comedians is least popular leaves

wow its like i am watching outdoors bb1 lol

Well, I watched tonight, and I have no idea why I was. Spencer and Heidi already have their own show on The Hills and I dislike how they're trying to make this their show and how they degrade everyone else. Well, Heidi seems like she'd be fine there without Spencer. She wants to do one thing and she ends up doing the opposite b/c of him. And I thought they and Janice were friends on there? I'm glad they're gone. I agree one of the comedians will be gone. And it was smart to save Patti, b/c she probably would have been voted off since she's not well known.

I'm watching this too, but it's just kinda... blah... I love Frangela though. I was so happy to find out they were cast for this show.

Frangela is the ONLY reason I would even think about watching this again. I love those two. I hate that they aren't on Best Week Ever anymore.

I missed the 1st episode...caught the 2nd one. I knew already that Speidi had quit the show even though they were still shown throughout the episode. I knew who they were from media...but never watched their show before...never will either. They are the most egotistical, fake and spoiled "celebs" I've ever seen! I'm glad they are gone...I couldn't watch it if they were to remain on.

Stephen was already bugging me with the religion, Janice was only shown a few times...bitching...but that's one of the things I like about her, Sanjaya was impressive...could be a contender. Most of the others were hardly shown...many of which I don't even know who they are...not really celebrities imo except Lou D P and maybe John Sally. I did like Frangela (?)...no clue who these women are...but they were hysterical.

It was ridiculous because it was the Speidi show, so now that they are gone maybe the others will get some airtime! I'll probably watch more...won't care if I miss a few episodes though.

Well, this is quite sad. I don't know why the producers are putting up with this, except for ratings. But I feel really bad for the folks who are actually participating in the show.

EXCLUSIVE: Heidi & Spencer Pratt Remaining on I'm a Celebrity, Says Rep

Heidi and Spencer Pratt are remaining on NBC reality show I'm a Celebrity I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here! after all, Usmagazine.com has confirmed.

"Heidi and Spencer are still in the jungle and part of the show," their rep told Us Wednesday morning.

EXCLUSIVE: Heidi & Spencer Pratt Remaining on I'm a Celebrity, Says Rep

Us can also exclusively report that Spencer's sister Stephanie and his friend Spenser (yes, there's another one, only spelled with an 's') were the people under the blankets at L.A.'s LAX airport Tuesday night. They were simply used as decoy to throw people off and give the illusion that Spencer and Heidi had returned to L.A., says a source.

Spencer and Heidi had already tried to quit the show at least twice -- and then un-quit.

They strongly suggested on Tuesday's show, however, that they were leaving for good.

"Super-celebrities don't belong in the jungle. They belong in Hollywood with the paparazzi," Spencer said.

"We're gonna miss you guys," Heidi told the other contestants, who include Lou Diamond Phillips, Janice Dickinson and former Illinois first lady Patti Blagojevich. "But call us when you get back to L.A.

people.com article with picture of imposters

They should have been DQ'd after the second time they 'quit'. And Heidi should be sent home on Thursday, not any of the four women who are eligible. All four of them will have gotten more calls and votes than Heidi, who will have gotten none, since she wasn't on the list b/c she 'quit'.

And how sad is it that people pretended to be them at an airport to make everyone believe they really left and were back in the states? Ugh, I'm sorry for constantly reporting on their antics. It's just so sad, especially for the celebs really roughing it in the jungle.

you beat me you are quick :animated_bouncy:

this is the biggest non surprise

it shows how bad this show needs ratings to allow them back

the show like ImIn said is their show and allows them to do whatever they want

UGH. I wish thre was somewhere I could watch the first two episodes now. I was only going to watch this show in the first place because of Speidi. I love laughing at how stupid they are on The Hills. I missed the first one and din't tune in last night because they quit.

UGH. I wish thre was somewhere I could watch the first two episodes now. I was only going to watch this show in the first place because of Speidi. I love laughing at how stupid they are on The Hills. I missed the first one and din't tune in last night because they quit.

I just finished watching 1st episode (2 hrs ...ugh) at nbc.com.

I'm not happy that Speidi is going to be back on...they are beyond annoying...but, I can see how they are important to the ratings. Their antics are the only media buzz about the show.

It'll be interesting to see how they deal with eliminations since Heidi wasn't a choice. It won't be fair if one of the other women gets eliminated and Heidi gets a free pass.

And hnybny, you should be able to watch the full episodes on nbc.com. The first two are up.

Thank you!!! I checked yesterday and the first one was not up so I thought it was not going to become available.

Oh, please spare me. I can't believe they're coming back!!!! Again!!!! Maybe Heidi needed to leave the jungle to pick up four more cases of hair shampoo spray or whatever it is and Spencer needed to find an exorcist to undo the baptism. Personally, I'd have liked to see Steven Baldwin hold him under a few more minutes. :) Yes, I'm bad. Oh, well....

the challenge i could have done all but the rats

i hate rats lou was a real trooper thou i am very impress he had the hardest challenge by far

lol nbc are gonna have to bribe them to get heidi and spencer back on the vote was majority no

but that could have just been for tv to fake us out i kinda think it was

why did they need security?

Do you need a warm up for Big Brother 11? Over in Morty's TV Chat (http://mortystv.com/chat) we have the AC turned up and the reality turned on as we chat I'm A Celebrity weeknights at 8pm EDT. Come join us as we groan through this show and dish on the upcoming season of Big Brother!

Fuskie

Who notes we are also test driving the new Morty's TV Twitter feed and invites you to follow us at http://twitter.com/mortystvbb11...

OK, I just started watching the first episode online and all I have to say is this.....I AM HOPPING ON THE NEXT FLIGHT TO COSTA RICA AND THROW ALL OF THOSE CELEBRITIES OFF OF THAT BRIDGE AND THEN GO HIDE IN THE JUNGLE WITH DAMIEN FAHEY!!!! He is yummy :inlove::kiss1::love::smitten:

this is about the worst show ever i didnt even make through the first show

Don't forget to join us in chat to discuss the show. We're in there right now!

wtf with this prolonging of whether the spedi couple will be back

as expected the least popular of the comedians got the boot

I agree uvp. I think it's a ratings thing.

NBC Exec: Speidi Is 'Everything That's Wrong with America'

After a number of conflicting reports surfaced in the media, it's official that media darlings Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt are returning to the jungle to complete their run on NBC's I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

The duo had already tried to quit the NBC reality show twice, and went as far as planting decoys at LAX to give the illusion that the couple had returned home.

Their childish antics will not go without consequences according to NBC's Executive Vice President of Alternative Programming Paul Telegdy. In an exclusive statement to Ryan Seacrest, Telegdy explained how Speidi will be dealt with back in the jungle:

"They are everything that's wrong with America...they are insincere, lazy, entitled and they claim the devil has possessed them.

They are back and this time they are contrite...yeah right. What they don't realise is that they are now going to be examined and their value system utterly deconstructed.

They are going to spend the night somewhere in isolation and guarded with lots of surprises...but not traditional reality [stunts].

These people really are going to bare their souls."

article

Well, allowing Speidi back really isn't fair to the girls who all (except Patti) had to face elimination, and Heidi was gone already so she wasn't up for elimination, ya know what I mean? If they were gonna let these two losers back in, they shouldn't have had elimination this week. Plus the guys will be up two now cause they brought in Daniel, and they are letting dumbass back. Not that it matters a fig, cause this show sucks, but there was NOTHING else on tonight, okay?

I figured one of the duo of Frangela was going to leave. It's probably because their fans had to be split on their decisions or vote for 2 people instead of 1. I sure hope Francis doesn't leave anytime soon. I'm going to miss Angela. :(

I enjoyed the show much more without Speidi and hope they don't come back.

Patty isn't what I expected. BTW, what's withthe ear tug?

Go Torri!