Sign in to follow this  
gill332211

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

I like Stephen ...Stephen the actor that is. Not real crazy about Stephen the newly born again christian, evangelical minister...not that there is anything wrong with it...it's just not my bag and I hope he doesn't get all preachy on the show.

One of my favorite movies of his was Threesome ...steamy! ...but that was the old Stephen...;)

Out of the 7 celebrities confirmed, I like John Salley. Janice Dickinson could be very entertaining in this type of setting.

But the last time this show was on, it was so horrible I don't know if I'll watch this one or not. Depends on when it's on and what other shows it's up against. I am a reality TV junkie so I might not be able to stay away.

The only person I know is Stephen Baldwin and I have heard of Janice Dickinson.

I think I will pass on this show unless they get some better celebrities.

I've heard of Sanjaya, Janice Dickenson, and Stephen Baldwin.

But I have to say... I am looking forward to the show (never watched it before but it could be funny). I will especially be happy if Ant & Dec are the hosts. Those two are a riot!! They're the hosts of Britain's got Talent, they used to be the hosts for UK Pop Idol. Not sure if they host the X-Factor or not. I don't have those channels. LOL

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Lou Diamond Phillips, Patti Blagojevich join I

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

UK reality star Myleene Klass will host I

I read somewhere online today that Spencer and Heidi have already quit the show twice, after only been shooting for two days now, but were persuaded to stay on the show for their charities.

I watched the first season and really liked it. So I'm gonna give it a shot tonight. I love Stephen Baldwin, don't know about the rest of the cast. :pixiedust:

watching now

Okay, I just tuned in and wonder if Spencer and Heidi are just acting like they do on The Hills just for the drama. And I find it funny that Spencer thinks they're celebrities. Well, I guess for people on the show, they have to be celebrities, but I don't consider them that.

we turned it.... life is to short

I'd change the channel as well, but I just have to stick around for awhile to see how long it's going to be before someone kicks Spencer's A$$! OMG

I like Stephen and Janice, and don't really know the others. That's one thing about these 'celebrity' shows. You need real celebrities and they don't want to do them.

you know my stance on the extra overboard drama

but so far sanjaya is doing better then i expected

but lol at patti almost drowning at the start i know rod must be home laughing his ass off

first show down i think i will stick it out

Its like a train wreck, you dont want to watch but cant look away. But know I remember why dont watch alot of the off network reality shows....sorry uvp (I know you love them)

we turned it.... life is to short

lol-After only five minutes or so of watching, my husband-aka "the remote hog"-said "no way!" and switched off the tv...and I actually agreed with him.

lol-After only five minutes or so of watching, my husband-aka "the remote hog"-said "no way!" and switched off the tv...and I actually agreed with him.

That was almost the same scenario as here LMAO... except I am the remote hog haha..... but I was up making dinner and he grabbed the remote and said I can't believe we've wasted a half hour watching this and he turned the channel :animated_rotfl:

We were really only watching because we have liked Stephen Baldwin on other reality shows so were willing to give it a whirl... but it just wasn't worth it LOL

Spencer spent a lot of time bragging about being a rich celebrity used to five star accomodations and loathing his fellow unknown celebrities. Hey, Spencer, guess what - I actually had to Google you. Get over yourself.

I don't watch this show at all, but I just wanted to say that the only reason I have ever heard of 'Heidi and Spencer' is because I watch 'The Soup' on E!. I'm probably not the only one either. I think he owes a lot of his 'fame' to Joel McHale. Does he still have his 'creepy flesh colored beard'?

0602_heidi_spencer_ex_tmz_01.jpg

Heidi and Spencer -- Quitters

Posted Jun 2nd 2009 10:33AM by TMZ Staff

Heidi and SpencerHeidi and Spencer have followed through on their threat -- they have quit the NBC reality show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"

A source close to production tells TMZ the "Hills" duo walked off the set for good after the live portion of last night's show. It is unclear how the show will handle their leaving on tonight's episode.

Guess they weren't faking ... for a change.

tmz

Yeah, I just read this online. I can't believe they were even let on the show, and then allowed to quit. So horrible. Glad to see them gone. And their poor charities. They must be embarassed to have had those two sponsoring them.