Sign in to follow this  
gill332211

I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Series Premiere Monday, June 1st 8/7c

"I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" is the ultimate Swiss Family Robinson, as ten celebrities are dropped into the heart of the jungle to face fun and comedic challenges designed to test their survival skills. America is the puppet master, controlling their favorite celebrities by putting them into challenges and tasks to win food, supplies and luxury items. In each episode, friendships will be tested, hilarity will ensue and viewers will decide which celebrities stay or go. The last remaining star will be crowned King or Queen of the Jungle, winning a substantial cash prize for their favorite charity. The participating celebrities will be announced at a later date. The series is produced by Granada America.

"I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" will air Monday through Thursdays for the first three weeks beginning June 1st (8-9 p.m. ET) and during the fourth week of June, the series will be telecast Monday through Wednesday (8-9 p.m. ET) with the finale on Wednesday, June 24 (8-9 p.m. ET).

For some reason i can't get enough of reality shows consisting of competing celebrities and im pretty damn excited for the second season of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here. Ive read on multiple sites that Janice Dickinson, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Geraldo Rivera, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Sanjaya Malakar and Rod Blagojevich will be part of this season. I love and hate Heidi and Spencer so im pretty pumped to see them compete, and also for dog the bounty hunter to beat the crap out of spencer. I HATE that Sanjaya is on it and hope he doesnt last long. Its gonna be a good season!

NBC will pick up the former ABC show and have it premiered on June 1st at 8pm. It will air for 15 episodes. It will follow the UK's format. The hosts are rumored to be Ant & Dec. [3] As of mid-April, it was reported that former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich had been contracted to participate in the show, representing both the first politician to appear on the American series and an attempt to capture viewer interest. [4] The show will be filmed in Costa Rica, and Blagojevich needs permission from the federal judge presiding over his corruption trial to leave the United States.[5] Blagojevich's attorney said that he will soon ask the judge to loosen the travel restrictions.[5]

Other confirmed cast members include Janice Dickinson, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Geraldo Rivera, Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, and Sanjaya Malakar.[6]

Series 1

10 contestants, aired nightly February 19, 2003 - March 5, 2003 on ABC. John Lehr was host.

I, a self-proclaimed reality addict, am not going to touch this one. Puke.

Rename the show 'I'm a has-been, fame-whore, nobody-- Take me to the jungle and leave me there!" , I might be more interested.

I've never seen this show before, but have been reading about it online. The only person on that list that I like is Janice. I doubt I'll be watching.

only person on that list that I like is Janice. I doubt I'll be watching.

Really? Sanjai the worst member of American IDOL ever..

Spencer and Hedi from the hills?

I think I saw this a long time ago...was this the show where the celebs were sleeping in hammocks outside, rope bridges... and had to eat disgusting food in challenges etc... I can't remember who was in it...(I'm thinking Tracy Bingham and Melissa Rivers for some reason???) Anyway...I think I liked it....my memory is shot with all the reality shows I've watched.

I like Janice Dickinson...even though she is the queen of all b*tches...she'll really :stirthepot:

Rod Blagojevich ...will be very interesting to see...especially with Geraldo being there....I expect tension between them. Heidi and Spencer...bleh...I hope they get eliminated 1st...can't stand them...(I don't watch the Hills!) Sanjaya...I expect will be a whiner and complainer...doesn't seem to be an outdoors kind of guy at all. Should be interesting to see him come face to face with a spider :eek:

I'll be watching....or at least taping if something better is on...

I think Melissa got runner up.. but I dont remember tracy.

You're right...Tracy wasn't in that one...I must be confusing with Surreal Life...which Janice was in also, except a different season I think. I was probably thinking of Downtown Julie Brown when I thought of Tracy. Too many D list celebs to keep them all straight...;)

I went to Wikipedia for a refresher from that other US season.

The cast of 10 from the 2003 episode was

1. Chris Judd (JLo's ex)
  2. Melissa Rivers
  3. Stuttering John
  4. Tyson Beckford
  5. Maria Conchita Alonso
  6. Downtown Julie Brown
  7. Bruce Jenner
  8. Robin Leach
  9. Niki Ziering
  10. Alana Stewart

never heard of this show but if i have time to spare i watch for rod blagojevich :animated_rotfl:

I watched the first season, but hate Janice Dickenson so I won't be watching this one. She makes me sick!

seems Rod Blagojevich has been denied permission to leave the country to do the show...too bad because he'd have been one of the best reasons to watch it! :(

i heard that big bummer for me well there is always sanjaya :animated_rotfl:

Blagojevich = Criminal... NOT celebrity, imo

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Stephen Baldwin, John Salley cast on I