Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Episode 5.21: No Good at Saying Sorry

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Courtes of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 5.21: No Good at Saying Sorry

Airdate: April 30, 2009

• 04/05 - You know how when sad dad Thatcher Grey swings by Seattle Grace, he almost always stirs up some sort of trouble, angst and/or agita? Amazingly, his April 30 visit will bring Meredith and Lexie closer together. Source: TV Guide Online

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,842 posts
Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 5.21: No Good at Saying Sorry (One More Chance)

Airdate: April 30, 2009

• 04/23 - Two of my favorite Mer-Lexie scenes ever take place in next week's episode, but it's more a result of the thorny Derek-Mark situation than Thatcher's return. Source: The Ausiello Files
  • 04/22 - Thatcher Grey is not in the hospital because his oldest daughter is getting married. He wants to make amends: He's been sober, and he's working on his steps. [...] "On Grey's, all I can say is that I don't play a patient, and I don't play a doctor," [reveals Kellie Martin.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 04/22 - [There will be good Cristina and Owen action in this episode.] Izzie's trashtastic mother (played by Sharon Lawrence) makes a memorable entrance on 4/30. (Hint: It involves a case of mistaken identity with her potential son-in-law). [Izzie]'s cancer free by the second ep... or so someone close to her is led to believe. Source: The Ausiello Files
  • 04/17 - Thatcher Grey and Sharon Lawrence as Izzie's mom are both slated to appear in the April 30 episode, which was written by Anatomy maestro Krista Vernoff. And the two men in Ellis Grey's life (the Chief and Thatcher Grey) finally kinda throw down, and Izzie turns out to be a chip off the old block. Her mom, Robbie, is extremely chipper, like a less evil Tracy Flick. Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 04/17 - Does McSteamy "do" parents? That's the big question in the April 30 episode, when a now-sober Thatcher Grey invites his daughter and her new beau out to dinner. [...] A source tells me that on Mer and Der's wedding day, airing May 7, the groom gifts his bride with her first solo surgery. Source: TV Guide Online
  • 04/13 - As preparations continue for Meredith and Derek's wedding, Izzie receives a surprise hospital visit from her handful-of-a-mother, Robbie. Meanwhile, a newly sober Thatcher visits his daughters, Meredith and Lexie, in order to make amends, and the Chief and Meredith bitterly fight over a controversial medical case. Guest starring Sharon Lawrence as Robbie, Jessica Capshaw as Dr. Arizona, Jeff Perry as Thatcher, Kellie Martin as Julie, Nina Siemaszko as Kate and Megan Henning as Willow. Source: ABC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users