Sign in to follow this  
cbstk

Week 8 Preview

Looks like Jeff says there's something big gonna happen this week!! I hope it's not a let down!

Yeah, they pretty much showed that in the previews (the merge). I'd love to see them do something fun like, say...........vote out Coach!!! Prolly not gonna happen, but I can dream, right?

Yeah, they pretty much showed that in the previews (the merge). I'd love to see them do something fun like, say...........vote out Coach!!! Prolly not gonna happen, but I can dream, right?

Nope, you can't...

This is America...

Nope, you can't...

This is America...

Hey, dreaming is free and available to all last time I checked! :sleep1:

Could this have anything to do with Joe's nasty cut that looked infected last week?

Could be Kayo, or maybe that supposed to be rumor hidden as a spoiler, which I don't believe anyways...

That sounded kind of foreboding, didn't it? Maybe it's some news from home that something has happened and they have to make a decision to stay in the game or leave? Could be Joe's leg gets infected but it just didn't sound that way. Or are they introducing some new rule or appointing someone leader of the tribe? Oh hell . . . it's all a guessing game at this point. :hammer:

Had another thought . . . maybe they are making the II null and void and they start over again?

Could be Kayo, or maybe that supposed to be rumor hidden as a spoiler, which I don't believe anyways...

OK So the rumor was partly true anyways at this point... Someone was medivaced out, but not for the reason that was given which was because they got

bitten by a poisonous snake