Big Brother 11 Countdown

DreamAngel

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What color was the safe that Season 6'ers opened and Jannie won a slop pass?

P.S. I love that # 8 dream... I'm so excited.

Not marcellas

83418209is9.png

HOURS UNTIL BIG BROTHER 11

Trivia:

which HG recited I will survive during the live show?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you twitter? Morty does... follow Big Brother 11 with us all summer long on Twitter...

http://twitter.com/mortystvbb11

Trivia:

which HG recited I will survive during the live show?

I don't recall that happening since I've been watching (BB6+), so I'll say Dr Will... kinda sounds like something he would say lol

I'm very surprised you say Rachel.

She's not a blond...

Yeah.. Funny enough, Blond isnt even my favorite on a woman.. ha.. I just truly liked them. I just like Kick-Butt Players..

Jannie-Danni have most Wins in a season... And Keesha did pretty good too..

Amy was just very lovable, though she did win her fair share of competitions...

Rachel was extremly smart.. great game play.. she got evicted because of Howie.. And she won competitions..

Yea me... now can I pass on coming up with a question? I'm at work and stink at thinking of something unique/challenging/accurate :blush:

Having trouble getting my real player on the internet, right now I have it on my desktop? I have Microsoft XP! Can somone help me????

Gizz, can you get it on the desktop and now you need to get it on your laptop? If yes, then download the RealPlayer software onto the laptop and log in using your email address and password. If that's not the problem, tell us more.

Gizz, can you get it on the desktop and now you need to get it on your laptop? If yes, then download the RealPlayer software onto the laptop and log in using your email address and password. If that's not the problem, tell us more.

Its on the lap top, but don't know how to get it on the internet for access!

Archived