Octomom

uvp

now she has turned into a full fledged celebrity. which is why i think she wanted to have so much children to begin with. i cant watch the news in peace without them mentioning her at least 3 times. ashamed media gave her this much attention

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I just saw her arrival home last night with the first 2 babies to go home. Holy sh*t, it reminded me of when I saw the Beatles as a teenager!!!

I see a reality show in the near future, don't you?

yep she loves the circus so a reality show is a locked

funny pics

Yeah, funny. But also sad, because some of them were just a little too true.

She sickens me, as does anyone who continues to give her publicity. Dr. Phil -- I'm talking to you! And don't use the excuse that if we turn our backs on her, we turn our backs on the kids. If she can't take care of those kids, they can be taken away from her, and adopted by someone who can.

Give her a psych evaluation-- all of us can see that's she's a nut job, but I supposed the 'experts' won't come to that conclusion. I suppose there are enough 'experts' who want their 15 minutes of fame too, and gee -- what a coup to be interviewed by Dr. Phil, or Oprah, or Miss Walters herself, to make your point that this crazy Angelina wannabe is not kookier than cocopuffs.

She's gross- the whole situation is gross. Get those kids out of there!

A friend sent me this.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxtgLzi-aK0

I bet there's a poop-load of Octo on youtube.

I think Octo used the Angels In Waiting so she could get those babies out of the hospital.....if I was Kaiser I wouldn't let her have the rest of them and try and get the ones already home taken away from her. It also showed on the news last night that Octo-granny has called it quits and swears she'll never go back to Octos house!

I feel so bad for those 14 kids!

jmho :pixiedust:

She used them to get the new house. Wasn't that house donated by this organization?

No....she was offered a house and didn't take it, she claims she's buying the house with money she has already made from exploiting her children. Her father is also claiming that he went back to Iraq and worked there to help buy the house and its in his name.......

I truly dislike this woman the more I see of her! I want those kids taken from her so bad!

:pixiedust:

I am appalled by her, and by anyone who enables her. So-- any donations, or anyone who pays her for any appearances, or for pictures, etc... is just as appalling.

If everyone would stop giving her the attention she wants, and stop thinking that they need to help her because of those poor babies, then she wouldn't be able to keep custody, because there is no freakin' way she can properly care for 14 children, no matter how big her lips are. Then the babies can be adopted into homes where people want a child because they want to raise and love one-- not to produce a media circus for profit.

I know, it's a shame that siblings would be separated, but can you imagine growing up in the atmosphere she and the media are creating?

I also think the fascination will wear off eventually, and 5 - 10 years down the road, we'll see the mess on some 'where are they now' type of special. Then it will be clear that the kids need to be taken away from her, but they will be older so it won't be quite so easy to find them good homes.

Or, some doucher looking for fame will join her in her scheme, marry her, and they will push for some type of reality show of their own.

Archived