Sign in to follow this  
King123

RW/RR Challenge DUEL 2

Just saw a preview, and this looks amazing..

Has tons of veterains, it looks like..

some like

CT

Mark

Robin

Rosie..

and other favs... I CANT WAIT!

i thought they already did a season 2 of the duel. Guess I was wrong. I remember the first season. I know who won, i just can't remember the names... except that svetlana came in 2nd for the girls.

Yeah, I thought there was already a Duel 2, too.

There's been Battle of the Sexes and The Gauntlet, Rookies and Veterans, and The Duel.

I'm EXCITED!!!!

Name[1].......................Original Season .........................................Sex

Adam King....................RW: Paris ................................................Male

Aneesa Ferreira ............RW: Chicago.......................................... Female

Brad Fiorenza ...............RW: San Diego ..........................................Male

Brittini Sherrod............. RW: Hollywood.......................................... Female

Brooke LaBarbera......... RW: Denver ............................................Female

Chris "CT" Tamburello ...RW: Paris ................................................Male

Davis Mallory................ RW: Denver............................................ Male

Derek McCray............... Road Rules 2007: Viewers' Revenge........ Male

Diem Brown ..................Fresh Meat............................................ Female

Dunbar Flinn................... RW: Sydney ........................................Male

Eric Banks..................... Fresh Meat........................................... Male

Evan Starkman.............. Fresh Meat........................................... Male

Isaac Stout.................... RW: Sydney........................................ Male

Jenn Grijalva.................. RW: Denver....................................... Female

Katie Doyle ....................RR: The Quest..................................... Female

Kimberly Alexander ........RW: Hollywood..................................... Female

Landon Lueck................. RW: Philadelphia ...................................Male

Mark Long ......................RR: USA - The First Adventure.............. Male

Nick Brown .....................RW: Hollywood................................... Male

Paula Meronek................ RW: Key West ....................................Female

Rachel Robinson............. RR: Campus Crawl............................. Female

Robin Hibbard................ RW: San Diego ...................................Female

Ruthie Alcaide ................RW: Hawaii........................................ Female

Ryan Kehoe................... Fresh Meat ........................................Male

Shauvon Torres............. RW: Sydney ......................................Female

Tori Hall......................... Road Rules 2007: Viewers' Revenge ...Female

The Duel 2 is the seventeenth season of the MTV television series, Real World/Road Rules Challenge, and the sequel to The Duel. It takes place in New Zealand,[1][2] with former cast members from MTV's The Real World and Road Rules competing, along with several cast members from an earlier Challenge, Fresh Meat. The cast departed for Auckland New Zealand on October 27th, 2008[3] and filming ran through early December. This season is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, April 8, 2009.[1][2]

This will be the best challenge ever...

I love these vets

Paula

Mark

Landen

Robin

Katie (shes been gone too long)

Brad

Ct

Rachel

Derek

--

Also like, although not vets

Kimberly

Tori

WOO! Cant wait!

-looks through list mumbling to himself-

Coral...Coral..NOPE...totally safe

Drama is one thing but man there are certain people I am sick of! Coral is number one

Beth is number two

oooh might be a god season for me!

-Kyo

Do they still do the show Road Rules??

Do they still do the show Road Rules??

I think the last one was in 07(but they didnt do it for like 4 years before that).. they do Real world alot more though... I personally liked RR alot..

I read online last night that they've picked up 4 more seasons of the RW and will also continue doing RW/RR Challenges. This means I might have the watch the RW b/c they'll be more new people than old and i won't know who they are.

I watched one or two episodes from this season, but other than that, haven't watched in a couple season. The last challenge had some new people, but not that many.

im watching this season.. its not horrible.. ehh.. probably the least fav. out of the last 8 seasons or so.

This season is already goign well!!!

I love to see my Brooke and Paula back...CT is already gone...always a good thing

No Coral

No Beth

The only hitch I have is Robin...man she irritates me. Although this Shauvon girl is going up my "I Hate You List" and I have actually lost alot of respect for Diem

I used to love her. Fightin cancer and still kicking ass...but she is sooooo dramatic this time

"If CT hadn't seen me he would be ok!!!"

No sweety...CT is a raging drunk...you really need to know that

I like you Diem...I really do but let that one go...go get Big Easy :-p

-Kyo

Haha,the episode was great.. I never liked CT... I do like Robin though. And I LOVE paula.. i hope she kicks Butt and takes names... This is such a good season, I can tell..

I do like the other formats more though.. I like being able to root for teams.. this is harder to root for somebody... And I dont like Shauvan either...

I hope the Roookie beats Anessa too..

oh yeah!!!

I forgot how much I hate Aneesa too...and yes Paula and Brooke...them's my girls

and I like Big Easy too

-Kyo

I wasnt really a fan of any of the "fresh meat".. Except Diem, and Im not the biggest fan of big easy either..

I dont really know..

Just the way he acts..

he thinks he is "gansta", way too cocky (which They all are, i know)

thinks he is better then others..

And never takes the blame, when it clearly is his...

--

Its more so, that I like everybody else more..

Oh no problem...I wouldn't care if you said you flat out hated him

I sort of like his style...on the guys side I would say I like Mark

Either way...Paula and Brooke :-p

-Kyo

Yeah, I like Brooke, Tori, robin, paula, , Kimberly, Katie, Jenn, Diem.

MJ, mark, Landon

I loved MJ AND LANDON on their season.. but MJ kinda seems like he is getting old. ha.. And Mark has always been one of my favorites.

boo imagshack

hooraaaaaaay beer!

anyway

Forgot about Tori as well

So nice and early...who do we see going to the end?

-Kyo

I dont remember how many people go to the end.. but I will pick final 4 women, and 4 men.. guessing of course...

MEN:

Evan

Brad

Landon

Mark

WOMEN:

Katie

Paula

Tori

Deim