Casting Call/Auditions for Big Brother 11

AstronomEric

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have gotten interviews galore... I mean really, go to the interviews forum and have a look around... I have interviews with past house guest, to casting agents, to people from other shows, and I am waiting to hear from even more people... Right now, the most exciting is Robyn from casting is giving us an interview, and I need questions, so please send them to yana@mortystv.com by March 16, 2009... This is a big inteview for us, and I really want to show her what great big brother fans we really are here at Morty's!!!

Why not ask the casting director for Big Brother how best to go about getting on the show? I have an interview with her, and you can send me questions for that interview to yana@mortystv.com, and I will be happy to ask her, and they answers will be posted with the interview...

I may be a crazy, but when you mix a crazy with another crazy plus 10 more crazies, it's not a good combination.

True, but it makes for good tv! Come on, I'll give you my vote for America's choice.

:animated_scratchchin: I bet if I were in the house, you'd go!

WLNS TV-6, Lansing, Michigan's CBS affiliate and market news leader, announces that it will be hosting Michigan's only open casting calls for Big Brother 11.

Think you've got what it takes to live in the Big Brother house and win a half million dollars? Apply now to be on BIG BROTHER 11. Big Brother 11 Open Casting Call is Wednesday, April 1st from 5 to 8PM at Eastwood Towne Center, 3003 Preyde Boulevard, Lansing, MI 48912.

Applicants who are interested in trying to be a contestant on Big Brother 11 must be present at the Open Casting Call to be eligible. Eligibility requirements and applications are available at wlns.com. Applicants can bring their own tape to the casting call or have WLNS record one for them at the event. Specific requirements are clearly stated on the application. All applicants who choose to have WLNS record their segment, can purchase a DVD copy for $18 per copy. WLNS will deliver all applicant's tapes and applications to CBS c/o Allison Grodner Productions in the specified format. All applicants must completely fill out the application and must sign the tape log at the event.

Think you might want to show up to watch? Eastwood Towne Center will give away a $250.00 shopping spree to some lucky spectator.

"We are excited to bring this event to Lansing" said Julie Tadgerson, the local CBS Station official. "There are only a few places in the country hosting local casting calls. Lansing currently is the only place in Michigan. We have been receiving phone calls and emails from all over the country regarding the event and that's pretty exciting, considering we have not run a single promotional announcement yet. Somehow the word is getting out that WLNS in Lansing is hosting this casting call. For me personally, if I were eligible (and I am not) to try out for one of those shows it would be the Big Brother! It would the experience of a lifetime to win a half of a million dollars! That would be awesome. Plus, how often do spectators get to win a $250 shopping spree from a cool mall like Eastwood Towne Center?"

the cycle begins

North Texans Can Audition For Their Chance At $500,000

CBS 11 will host an open casting call for the popular CBS reality program

I found it on another site also, but I remembered they had it out there, but it was 07. I dont think they had a good turn out. April the 18th is on a Saturday this year also.

I hope they have one in the Dallas area, but not in that area. I realize Survivor is a lot bigger, but the casting call they had in Terrell, where I live, had over 700 applicants in January. Thats the most they have had show up in the Dallas area for any Survivor CC. I think someone may have gotten confused because the CBS station in Dallas is TV 11.

go go go

brian first out should never be on any bb promo. now you will get folks thinking brian is how to play bb.

LOL I know, that's why the wink at the end...

I sent Robyn's interview off today... Hope to get it back before I leave on the 1st to visit my son...

Archived