Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

This has been a LONG TIME coming!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I contacted Joe from this season of Survivor, and what a nice guy he is...
Here's a quote from him
QUOTE (Joe)
Yana, I'm all about doing the interview with you. I have to wait until my "media blackout" is over.

He is trying to put me in touch with someone that can approve interview before the blackout period though, so we will see how it goes... Let's hope we can get our foot in the door and be allowed to do interviews before the blackout periods, cause we would be one of only two that would be able to do this...

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
That would be cool Yana. animated_bouncy.gif

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Can you ask him if he will run away with me??? animated_rotfl.gif

sonoerin

sonoerin

• Pip
  • 1,702 posts
I'd be alot more excited if it was Sydney.

animated_rotfl.gif animated_rotfl.gif animated_rotfl.gif

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Well Sono, if we can get our foot in the door, it very well could be Sydney, and many of the other ones too, and what we are hoping for is to be allowed to do interviews with them after they are announced each season, and maybe as soon as they return from filming... This could be really big for our little site, so let's keep our fingers crossed it works out... He's going to talk to them also, so it could be a reality for us...

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Wow!! Sweet!

sonoerin

sonoerin

• Pip
  • 1,702 posts
WTG Yana clap.gif You do know I was just being stupid with the Sydney comment - right? LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users