Jeff Conaway and Vikki

Yana

I need questions for Jeff and Vikki, both have recently been on VH-1's Celebrity Rehab, and they live together... Both are now working on singing, so please be sure to ask anything you want about stuff from the past, present, and future... Including (or at least that's what I get when they say they are an open book) their addictions, and Jeff's back injuries...

Please get questions in to me by March 16, 2009... Send them to yana@mortystv.com please or you can PM me, just keep trying if my in box is full...

I wanted to let you all know that I just got a message from Vikki and I will be speaking with her and Jeff on the 19th to do the interview, so if you have questions for them, please have them to me by midnight EST on the 17th, so I can comprise them into the interview format...

Please remember they are working on their singing, so are welcoming questions about that also...

You can hear Jeff's work here...

And you can hear Vikki's work here...

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to let everyone know that I just got the text from Vikki a few minutes ago, and I will be speaking with Jeff and Vikki tonight... I hope to have the interview transcribed and into Morty and Jem's hands sometime tomorrow 3/26/09...

Archived