Sign in to follow this  
sonoerin

Survivor: Former Castaway News

Joel Anderson from Survivor Micronesia apparently has recently been diagnosed with schizophrenia...

Sad, but not surprising

Good Old Joel the Firefighter. Micronesia's funniest scene had to be Joel and Chet tethered together in the Reward Challenge.

:animated_rotfl:

Good Old Joel the Firefighter. Micronesia's funniest scene had to be Joel and Chet tethered together in the Reward Challenge.
:animated_rotfl:

It just never gets old :animated_rotfl:

Still one of favorite survivor moments EVER!!

Survivor star wants to finish sentence in Buenos Aires

PROVIDENCE, RI -- Rich Hatch claimed he is innocent because he claimed that Mark Burnett agreed to pay his taxes because he found cheating because the cameramen/soundmen gave other survivors food. Is this a lie?

The prosecutors said Rich could have told his lawyer to bring it up yet he didn't. Why? In my opinion you never ask a question when your not going to like the answer.

Another point is this interview with Jeff Probst, Rich Hatch, and Mark Burnett:

In the interview Rich claimed lots of people asked him what the interaction with the sound and cameramen. He said the cameramen/sound men were no more than trees and they forgot they were there. So how did he see cheating where when they were like trees?

http://www.hulu.com/watch/45068/inside-med...n-communication.

Did Rich and Stacey get upset because they got a minimal amount of money compared to the ton of money Mark Burnett got? I would not be surprised! Greed is one of the seven deadly sins.

In any event Rich's accountant said he had to pay the taxes and he still just did not pay it. Let's see if my neighbor verbally says he going to pay my taxes and he doesn't, does that excuse me of paying the taxes?

Everything in writing says Rich owed taxes on his Survivor winnings. Of course if the neighbor is Mark, I have no doubt he can afford more lawyers than Rich. This is especially true since Rich is currently his own lawyer.

Rich might have gotten away with not paying taxes on survivor winnings but when he did not pay taxes on the car, the radio station salary, rents, and used money for his foundation for his own personal use then the jury did not believe and the judge believed he perjured himself said and that's why he got such a long sentence.

I know this isn't a concern right now, with Big Brother not having started yet, but when it does the space it takes to double post something is a huge concern, so please look at a thread well, before you post something... I'm not trying to be mean or anything, just saying that once Big Brother has started all space will be needed, and there was already a post about Richard wanting to finish his term somewhere else in this very thread on page one...

Did Rich miss question on purpose so it looks like he does not understand math in anticipation of his tax defense saying he is the worlds worse accountant? One can only guess.