Sign in to follow this  
sonoerin

Survivor: Former Castaway News

Courtesy of EW.com

Exclusive: 'Survivor: The Amazon' winner Jenna Morasca becomes pro wrestler

Mar 6, 2009, 12:05 AM | by Dalton Ross

jennamorascal.jpg

EW.com has learned exclusively that Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca will now try to survive in the ring in her new career: professional wrestler. The woman who once got naked for chocolate and peanut butter (and later on the cover of Playboy) has joined TNA Wrestling and will make her debut Thursday, March 12, at 9 p.m. on Spike TV's TNA iMPACT. "Everyone is covered in glitter and makeup and stuff and then goes and beats the crap out of each other," says Morasca about what attracted her to wrestling. "This is perfect for me."

Although she won't actually wrestle at first, Morasca will indeed start fighting after taking a crash course in the "sport." Unfortunately, the 28-year-old reality star has declined to take on a sassy new name/identity for the ring. "I'm gonna be me because it's more beneficial to know it's me from Survivor," she explains. "If I had to take a name, it would be a terrible stripper name like Candy Cane Lane." (Naturally.) And what happens if someone puts chocolate and peanut butter in the ring? "Oh, then it's on! Death to all!"

Parvati also co hosts a show on Fox Reality Channel called Reality Chat...

:omg: The first thing that went through my head when I saw this was the horrible vision of seeing his fat, bloated, naked body on another Survivor All-Stars {{{ shudders }}}

Courtesy of Reality Blurred

Richard Hatch wants to be released to Argentina, be allowed to appear on Survivor

Imprisoned Survivor winner Richard Hatch recently asked to be released from prison, but now he wants to be allowed to serve his supervised release

Courtesy of EW.com

Exclusive: 'Survivor: The Amazon' winner Jenna Morasca becomes pro wrestler

Mar 6, 2009, 12:05 AM | by Dalton Ross

jennamorascal.jpg

NICE.

You know mama's proud.

Unfortunately, Jenna mother died of cancer and she left all stars early and just in time to see her succumb. I don't quite understand why she went onto all stars when her mother was so sick.

Whatever happened to Jenna and Ethan? I haven't anything about the two together in quite some time-are they still a couple?

I don't know about them being a couple, but they are sure close friends... Erik and Jamie just got married...

3286_1124679591415_1059885706_954553_330

Here's their cake for rehearsal...

3286_1124678991400_1059885706_954538_796

I don't even think that looks like Jenna.

Good for the married couple. I kind of remember Jamie, but not Erik. Best wishes to them.

Sugar sold her swimsuit from the show on e-bay... I can't believe it sold for $ 790.00...

Sugar sold her swimsuit from the show on e-bay... I can't believe it sold for $ 790.00...

Wonder what KORT's ebay screen name is? :animated_scratchchin:

:omg: The first thing that went through my head when I saw this was the horrible vision of seeing his fat, bloated, naked body on another Survivor All-Stars {{{ shudders }}}

Courtesy of Reality Blurred

Richard Hatch wants to be released to Argentina, be allowed to appear on Survivor

Imprisoned Survivor winner Richard Hatch recently asked to be released from prison, but now he wants to be allowed to serve his supervised release

In Canada, we don't have to pay taxes on our winnings. I feel bad for the guy, I really do.

Out of curiousity, at what point do you have to claim your winnings? Like if you win $10 on a lottery ticket, I'm sure you don't have to claim it right?

In Canada, we don't have to pay taxes on our winnings. I feel bad for the guy, I really do.

Out of curiousity, at what point do you have to claim your winnings? Like if you win $10 on a lottery ticket, I'm sure you don't have to claim it right?

I think it's different for each state... Here in Georgia it's up to $ 499.99, once you hit the $ 500.00 mark you have to claim it...

The first English Survivor winner was Charlotte Hobrough. Her luxury item was twister. Since she was very good looking I sure they thought it would make for good television. It turns she saw what happened to Colleen on the same island and so she slept on the plastic. She was quite sharp and won 7 to 0.

She won the only prize and that was 1 million pounds. I think that equaled about $2,500,000. It was all tax free.

The first English Survivor winner was Charlotte Hobrough. Her luxury item was twister. Since she was very good looking I sure they thought it would make for good television. It turns she saw what happened to Colleen on the same island and so she slept on the plastic. She was quite sharp and won 7 to 0.

She won the only prize and that was 1 million pounds. I think that equaled about $2,500,000. It was all tax free.

Whats that?

The BBC also has a show that is sort of a cross between Survivor and Real world challenges called "Shipwrecked battle of the Islands" It has aired three seasons and the fourth is coming soon.

They also had a show called "Castaway" It seems the BBC really milked the whole survivor concept. Oddly, their version of "Survivor" wasn't popular and is no longer on the air.

Whats that?

If your asking about twister, I tell you how you play it.

It come with a big piece of plastic with red blue green yellow circles. Someone spins an arrow that contains circles the same colors.

Whatever color comes up that person then has to put a hand or foot on that color. You end with bodies all tangled up so it fun if you play with women and men bump into body parts while trying to get to the color that comes up that was spun.

I don't think Charlotte played twister all, she just used the plastic for ground cover. Incidentally there was a very big rumor Charlotte had an affair on the island. This of course was not true just like the Colleen and Greg were all just a story to keep things interesting.

She was also a constable so I would not to tangle with her.

Joel Anderson from Survivor Micronesia apparently has recently been diagnosed with schizophrenia...