Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Charm School 3

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
From blog.vh1.com

Ricki Lake To Head Third Installment Of Charm School

A new installment in VH1's Charm School franchise will be here faster than you can say "reform school dropouts" and this time, there's a good chance that the headmistress might actually be able to say "expulsion" properly! Actress, talk-show vet and camp icon Ricki Lake will oversee bad girls trying to go good from Rock of Love Bus
and Real Chance of Love in the upcoming series Charm School 3 with Ricki Lake. Peep the press release:

The third installment of 51 Minds and VH1's Charm School is going to a whole new level and showing a side of the girls from Rock of Love Bus with Bret Michaels and Real Chance of Love you've never seen before…the compassionate side. That's right, these once love struck reality beauties will now learn self-improvement through selfless acts. Legendary talk show host, documentary film producer and author Ricki Lake will try to tame the wild ladies by asking them to do…gasp…charity work, in Charm School 3 with Ricki Lake, premiering in Summer 2009.

Ricki will not be alone in her quest to help these ladies; she will be flanked with the support of the new school deans Alani "La La" Vazquez (TV Personality) and Stryker (Radio Host). This team's mission for the new season is not only to teach the ladies about which fork to use, but also to stress the importance of using themselves for good.

VH1.com will offer an exclusive sneak peek of the premiere episode prior to the show's on-air premiere and will house the show's episodes for on-demand viewing. There will be additional online and mobile elements and content launched throughout the run of the series. Additional details will be announced closer to the premiere of the series this summer.

"We are thrilled to have Ricki spearheading this new take on Charm School. Our audience knows her, loves her and respects her. And Ricki certainly knows a thing or two about taking big, loud characters and bringing them to a place of new emotional understanding," said Jeff Olde, Executive Vice President, Original Programming and Production, VH1. "The transformation of the women on the show is always an interesting journey to watch, and the new twist on this season should bring the entire experience to a whole new level."

Ricki Lake has worked in the entertainment industry for over twenty years, starting her career as an actress in the original John Waters' film Hairspray. Later, the actress transitioned into the world of daytime as host of the long running talk show, Ricki Lake. Recently, Ricki has taken the role of executive producer for the documentary The Business of Being Born, producer for CBS' recent movie of the week Loving Leah and, now, executive producer of Charm School. She is also adding author to her resume with the upcoming book, Your Best Birth. Both her documentary and book examine the world of natural childbirth and birthing options, which is a community Ricki has become a vital part of. She is on the Board of the non-profit organization the New Space for Women's Health in New York City. Ricki now brings her non-profit experience to VH1's Charm School Gives Back.

VH1's Charm School 3 with Ricki Lake is created and executive produced by Mark Cronin and Cris Abrego for 51 Minds Entertainment, LLC. an Endemol Company, who also produce the record-breaking series Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, I Love New York, The Surreal Life, For the Love of Ray J, I Love Money and much more. The production teams' programming launched VH1 into their highest ratings ever and their ratings continue to outperform their previous successes. Ben Samek and Matt Odgers also executive produce for the series and the company.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Lake.. Are you kidding me? she is horrible!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
I'm so excited that she's going to be the host. And happy it's girls from two different shows.

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
I really like Ricki Lake...she held her own pretty well with all the derelicts of society when she had her talk show...she'll be good in this position as well. She can give it pretty good.

What a mix of hosts this show has huh!? Mo'Nique, Sharon Osborne and now Ricki...really some half way decent names in the business when you think about it...signing up to do this delightfully trashy and campy show. However...the real (ahem) stars of the show are the contestants. wink.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I know.. the hosts have been the most diverse, then any I have ever seen.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
I miss Mo'nique. She was crazy!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
She was the best for sure...
favorite line Ever
(While talking to Pumpkin)
"Your Slutatious!"

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Well, the cast has been revealed.

There are 6 from the Real Chance of Love, including Bay Bay Bay, Bubbles, Kiki, K.O., Risky and So Hood.

Pics of these girls

And there are 8 from the Rock of Love Tour Bus, which includes Natasha, Ashley, Beverly, Farrah, Marcia, Gia, Brittanya and Brittaney.

Pics of these girls

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
Of course Kiki, Baybaybay, and So Hood are on there. I'm ecstatic to see Bubblez again! lol, she crazy.

Of course the blonde-tourage is on charm school too, Ashley, Farrah, and Gia. OMG they're putting Brittaney in a house with Ashley, Farrah, Natasha, Brittanya, Marcia, and Gia??? They want that girl to break down! lol The six of those girls are friends (or kind of) and all don't like Brittaney.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
Charm School premieres Monday! I think I know who is the first one booted based off the supertrailer.... I think it's ....................gia....... .... Of course, I'm going to watch it again to make sure.

Another season of trying to figure out the elimination order based off the previews. biggrin.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
well with VH1 its pretty easy.. ha.. but you take the time to do it, so Im appreciative.. biggrin.gif

Francis_3

Francis_3

• Pip
  • 4,399 posts
Although not my favorites on ROL-Bus, I do miss the Ashley & Farrah commentary. Why didn't they like Brittany? I can't remember. Was she the one that made fun of Brett's wig?

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Bret wears a wig?!

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
no, Melissa made fun of it. Brittaney was the girl who stole all the dirty sweat socks.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
The entire first episode except for the elimination part is on vh1.com

http://www.vh1.com/v...rce=mp_carousel

If you just want to know the gist of it... I'll tell you Beverly got wasted, attacked Brittaney verbally and ended up pulling her hair... she got expelled. There is a new feature called the Dean's list. Those who make the dean's list are safe from elimination. The rest of the girls are sent to detention and they all voted on who to send to the carpet. Gia and Brittaney received the most votes, but Gia was able to pick someone else to go on the carpet since she got more votes, and she picked Ashley. Gia was wasted by the way and probably didn't understand what she was doing. That's where the episode stopped, but I can tell you right now that Gia does go home at the end of the episode.

14th place - Beverly.........
13th place - Gia...............

I'm having trouble getting a boot list, but I'm working on it.
12th through 10th place possibly Brittaney, So Hood, and Kiki, but I'm not sure

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
Ricki Lake is awesome. I definitely think she'll be a great host, and this will be the best season of Charm School, especially with two groups of girls, instead of just one group who all know eachother.

I also think Risky will win the whole thing. Even from the commercials leading up to the premiere, the first show and the season trailer. I think she's got this in the bag.

Cajunboiler

Cajunboiler

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 5,317 posts
I've been studying the previews even more....

I think I can say that 12th place is kiki................... i believe the bottom 3 next week is ashley, marcia, and kiki

In addition, out of the 12 remaining girls, there are seven that appear the most and five that appear the least. The likely final seven is probably Ashley, Baybaybay, Brittanya, Bubbles, KO, Marcia, and Risky

ImIn

ImIn

• Pip
  • 3,459 posts
For some reason Beverly was one of my favorites on ROL bus...and I was all set to root for her in Charm school....then that b*tch Brittney had to screw it all up for her...ugh.

I usually don't like it when the mob gangs up on someone for petty reasons and will root for the underdog...but I really dislike Brittney...can almost understand why the Blondes are so cruel to her. I didn't realize or remeber that Beverly hated her so much though.

I didn't watch Real Chance...so I'm not familiar with those girls...they're boring though compared to ROL girls.

I'm wondering if the girls in detention will always vote who is in bottom 3 for this season...could be interesting when the girls realize this and start forming alliances. Gia...what a drunken fool...C ya!

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
WOW. This show is a complete trip and this episode was a blowout! I'll comment more after it airs tonight. WOW.

laladoopiedu

laladoopiedu

Live Feed Updater

• 6,178 posts
This episode is almost hard to watch. It's appaling how these women treat eachother. And then so sad when one girl complains about another girl's actions, when she herself is doing the same thing.

And poor Bubbles. What did she do to any of these girls that they're all up in her face yelling at her? Brittney Starr actually did things on her season to make girls not like her, but what did Bubbles do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users