Adam Lambert

Adam.jpg

Adam Lambert

Top 12

26 years old

Home: Los Angeles, CA

Audition: San Francisco, CA

I am one who doesnt love him...

If it werent for the amount of Airtime he got, and the good reviews (which He didnt deserve, he sounded horrible), he wouldnt have stood a chance.

I like how he sounds when he rocks out... it reminds me of Skid Row. I don't think his normal singing voice is good at all though. But ya, if there's a glam rock 80's week, he'll do amazingly!

i can understand the danny love

but this guy suck

i hated both songs

but since judges are pushing him

i say nothing less then top 3

wow i didnt like it

I'm not a fan of his...way too over the top for me....and that opinion was based on what I saw on AI...before I saw his youtube vids. I was especially turned off by the smug, self-absorbed, and fake persona he portrays.

If he toned it down...he may sound ok...but I realize that's not the style or image he probably wants to make for himself. In fact...I think he's toned himself down quite a bit already for the show....especially compared to this youtube vid ...

He really does like to scream a lot! Glam rock....ack!!!

VFTW posted some pics of him on their site...see them here!!!

Those pics didn't sway my opinion of him one way or the other either...honestly I could care less about who he kisses....just gives a bit more insight as to who he is and what he may bring as a musical artist.

I'm not sure he's right for this competition...maybe better suited for musical theater (?)...idk...I just don't think his style is what AI/mainstream America ultimately will go for.

Those photos aren't going to help him at all... not the fact that he's gay but, rather, that he posted them on the internet. Contestants posting photos of themselves making out (tongue shows)-whether they're gay or straight- is way too much info, imo.

i had a comment but i decided to hold my tongue of something that i noticed this season about a good majority of idol's

if you can read through the lines good

Hold my tongue -- after those pics, that made me :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Glam Queening never stopped Boy George from earning millions. I'll still take Adam's talent over the rest of these quivering voiced wanna-be's. I'll take a frenching, purple haired singer over a boring beige ANY day.

My local Fox news channel had a story last night that Simon admitted that Adam is his favorite this year.

Apparently Simon is losing his ear.

He was never one of my favorites even before these pictures. We'll see how he does in the following weeks. I agree that he comes off very smug, probably from all the accolades he's received from the judges.

Maybe Simon can take him back to England? :sly:

I'm sorry, but I listened to some of the other songs on youtube that Adam has sung and he is very talented IMHO. I think he is definitely one of those artists that you either love or hate him.

Glam Queening never stopped Boy George from earning millions. I'll still take Adam's talent over the rest of these quivering voiced wanna-be's

ITA. He's my fav, pics like that don't bother me one bit, and I hope he goes to the end.

I know he has a really good (maybe great) voice, I just don't care for him at all. Part of it is the look, part of it is the drama, I dunno. And yes, I felt this way BEFORE the pics surfaced.

For all I know, he did those pics on a dare with friends. I have no clue whatsoever. Don't know, don't care.

Honestly, its not like how I felt when that report came out about that one dude named Scott something-or-other with the domestic abuse thing. If I found out that Adam Lambert had hit a woman in anger, that would affect how I viewed him as an "Idol". But this? No.

VFTW will back him because of the pictures though. Its rare that they support someone who is vocally adept.

Excited to see him perform tonight!!!

I really wish someone in the production truck would shut Paula's mike off! OMG!

Simon was right on with this one. If you're going to do Michael Jackson, you've got to be over the top and be alright with that! He was on both counts.

I can't help but think this guy should be hoping for a Freddie Mercury night! Why oh why did they do Queen a couple of years back. This guy could do Queen in his sleep :)

Okay, I might be a little biased, but THAT was freaking AWESOME.

Hated it!

:sneaky:

Best performance of the night!!! The boy can sing!!

Sign in to follow this