Sign in to follow this  
Sharonda99

Fantasy Survivor on CBS

I didn't see a thread started for this yet.

So how is everyone doing so far? One thing I don't like about the new format on CBS is that we can't see how the other tribe mates are doing, at least I can't anyway.

The original cbs thread got merged into the fantasysurvivor one.

CBS screwed up scoring and is redoing it right now. I did much better this episode at least. I supposedly had 254 which is not so great, but given my 50 last week, I'm happy.

It has never been possible to see tribemates' scores on cbs. I have asked the guy I know at CBS over and over to fix that but he has yet to do so. We can see their picks, but not their scores? I'll keep asking and maybe it'll work for next season.

AS of right now with week 1 and 2 gone this is my score right now.

My Score is 322

My Rank out of 34000 players is 3147

We must be doing good cause the team average is 263 , ranking us 1278 out of 3500

I'm not doing good at all... Last time I checked it said I didn't get any points last week and I was at 80 points total...

ETA: I just went and checked on my scores and one place says 268 for my tribes, and then for my teams it says 278... I only have one tribe, so I don't know what to say LOL...

The Team is your Personal Score and the people you pick each week. The tribe is Mortys2009 which for you says 268 and mine says 263. look in your tribes pages to see the ranking you get compared to what I got.

I'm not doing good at all... Last time I checked it said I didn't get any points last week and I was at 80 points total...

ETA: I just went and checked on my scores and one place says 268 for my tribes, and then for my teams it says 278... I only have one tribe, so I don't know what to say LOL...

OK Thanks Wolfie!!!

I have 277. I have coach, joe, taj and tyson on my team, I may do some changes.

Thanks for clueing me in that the 263 is an average! I was sitting here trying to figure out how I had more points that the tribe.

HELP!!!!!!

My CBS scoring and points are so messed up. I signed up for Mortys2009 and I am on a tribe by myself. Can someone please fix this or let me know how to fix this??? It also did not add the bonus points to my score. How do I get those added in? This has been far more complicated than last year!@

Also, just because I can't recall who it was, was it stephen or Joe who made the winning basket?

THANKS.

HELP!!!!!!

My CBS scoring and points are so messed up. I signed up for Mortys2009 and I am on a tribe by myself. Can someone please fix this or let me know how to fix this??? It also did not add the bonus points to my score. How do I get those added in? This has been far more complicated than last year!@

Also, just because I can't recall who it was, was it stephen or Joe who made the winning basket?

THANKS.

morty's is a public tribe on cbs. We are on page 256. As we are public, all you do is pick the team and you should be on it.

Yeah, it was Stephen...how many times are you allowed to answer the question? Everytime I log on I answer and it seems to be taking it each time.

Anyone still playing on CBS? How are you doing? Looks like the tribe average is 1130. I have 1220 points so far, which is good for me. Evidently I picked 4 people that have a lot of face time, lol.

RATS. I'm on the FantasySurvivor.net tribe and forgot to post my picks by the early deadline for bonus points. bummer.

I try to do mine on Sundays, that way in the event I forget to do it on Mondays (which I always do), bam! They're already in.

Hi Sharonda! I'm still playing every week. Currently sitting on 1377.

I guess I don't suck too bad, cause I haven't done a thing with mine in a month and I am still at 1052 LOL...

I don't do much with mine either. I kept my 4 for the longest time, until last night when I took out Tyson b/c I thought he might be going. Which reminds me...let me check my lineup b/c I think I left in Brendan. Ouch!

Wow I gained 250 points last night LOL... I'm up to 1302 now...