Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DR3077

Who played Adrain Hunter?

7 posts in this topic

I saw that actor on the show 24 the ninth episode and don't know what his name is. I keep getting the name Mark Derwin but that is not him. This guy that I am talking about had a story line about being a professor and an affair with Amber Moore . Any names for me?

The name of the soap might help?? I am assuming you mean Bold and Beautiful??

What year?? I'm thinking you have the name wrong.... All I get is Mark Derwin too

There was an Adam Hunter played by Grant Cramer??

Could have been 3 or 4 years ago. Also , his mother had been a jewish prisoner in a consentration camp where she learned all about high priced art. Victoria was also involed with this guy. But Amber had the love interest.

You have your characters intermixed a bit. Brad Carlton (aka George Kaplan) had the Jewish mother that was the art expert. Adrian Korbell was the art teacher that was Colleen's boyfriend (and he had a thing with a couple others as well), and he was played by Eyal Podell. He was a hottie.

You have your characters intermixed a bit. Brad Carlton (aka George Kaplan) had the Jewish mother that was the art expert. Adrian Korbell was the art teacher that was Colleen's boyfriend (and he had a thing with a couple others as well), and he was played by Eyal Podell. He was a hottie.

Thank you so much for the info. Now that you have filled me in on the details, I do remember them.