Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

The Amazing Race 14

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Great episode Sunday! HUGE advantage for Tammy and Victor, but thems the breaks I guess. Glad Margie and Luke did well. I can't believe the RHB team messed around and almost got eliminated when the sistah's had to do the extra task. Could they have been any more dense? And OMG, I agree with the others that said they would have peed their pants on the way (especially in the cab LOL). I guess they can tell everyone they lost by a tinkle. animated_rotfl.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
..Anyways
I can't wait till sunday! Good luck ladies!

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
I'm with ya Lil King, I want the cheerleaders to win!

Could be the first all chick team to win!

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Break a leg Uke, literally!!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
yea Reaper.. Except for the taxi cab drivers, they have been very nice to everybody.. and its understandable why they arent to the the cab drivers.. have you ever tried to talk to somebody who isnt of your language.. its frustrating.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Yeah, darn those silly cab drivers for speaking their own language in their own country! The nerve!!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Finally, finally sugar.. You finally understand.

Reaper

Reaper

• Pip
  • 2,676 posts
QUOTE (king123 @ May 9 2009, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Finally, finally sugar.. You finally understand.

Don't get your hopes up Lil King...

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Good job coming from behind on that surf board challenge, Tammy and Victor. It was Margie and Lukes to lose, and they did! At least all three of the final teams seemed to like each other and get along. That made it nice to watch. Good job to all three of the final teams, even if the redheads were still being bitchy to the cabbies. I can't BELIEVE they callled the police to ask for directions. That is SO not cool.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
QUOTE (SugarB @ May 10 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't BELIEVE they callled the police to ask for directions. That is SO not cool.

Yeah, i thought it was very cool of the cheerleaders and Luke to help each other... Im ok with what happened tonight.. I liked tammy-victor.. I just wish they got 2nd..

And as for Calling the cops, I dont see what thats a problem.. it helped them alot..
And As for the cabs.. You got to admitt they have got the shaft every leg of the race...
Congrats Tammy-victor.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,288 posts
Believe me calling the cops for directions was not the right thing to do. geeez

Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts
i kinda thought it was a bit anti-climatic (sp) all this buildup and then pffftttt......fizzled out and bombed at the end.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Yeah,..I wanted to see a 13 mile foot race to the finish line, or something like that..

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
anticlimatic was my thought too

Ivy

Ivy

• Pip
  • 1,746 posts
I'm fine with who won, and all of that. I don't care for the cheerleaders -- well , one of them comes off badly -- the other seems nice enough. I know it's different when you're actually in the race and doing the challenges, because you would remember then much better than we at home do - or at least that I do. I don't know if I would have gotten any right. A frustrating challenge, because some of the pictures seems less obvious than others.

I thought it was a little anti-climactic too. I do wish the final 'big' challenge wasn't a road block that only 1 person can do. I wish it could be a team effort. It seems kind of wrong have the whole race hinge on 1 person like that. It's not like any team had any huge time advantage, or should have, since they were all on the same flight to Maui. They basically had a even start. Margie and Luke managed to get ahead, but then only 1 person can complete the last challenge. I just wish it could have been something they both could have done. And not so Margie and Luke could have won -- I'm kind of glad the cheerleaders didn't win, but it really didn't matter too much to me who won.
They've done this before -- I don't know-- maybe every time-- at the final challenge, where it hinges on one person. I really think the final challenge should be something they do together. Plus, we might get some good arguments and drama...

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,288 posts
I agree Ivy. I just didn't want the redheads to win. They didn't seem to enjoy their time on TAR at all....... always frowning and grumpy.

So true about the finale. Very boring.

Rejuvenated

Rejuvenated

• Pip
  • 1,784 posts
QUOTE (jersey721 @ May 7 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I But I thought the guy on the commercial is named Tom. I'll pay attention the next time I see it.

I think it's "Tom's Shoes" that he represents.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
yep.. very comfortable shoes too.. almost as comfortable as Sperrys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users