Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pinkie

The Amazing Race 14

199 posts in this topic

I love that the mom and son are doing so well!! OMG the cheese carrying was the funniest thing ever. When the one guy got to running and couldn't stop, wiped out and the cheese rolled away, I was dying laughing.

What an awesome first show. Mt top 3 teams finished 1st, 3rd, and 4th. Not too shabby!

I love that the Amazing Race brings the return of the Amazing Nut.

I love that the Amazing Race brings the return of the Amazing Nut.

Now that I'm out of school and have a real job, it makes getting in here harder. :) Good to see some of the same old faces here.

I'm still giggling about cheese.

Looks like a fun season..

preston and jennifer.. so close!

But im glad my cheerleaders and Flight attendents are still in! woo.

OK...I am loving this season so far!! I laughed so hard I was crying last night at the cheese task. I might be warped but something about that just struck me as so funny. Everyone was falling, things were breaking and the cheese was on the run!!! Man oh man...do those things get some good speed going. I had visions of human cheese bowling on a hill...LMAO. I am still chuckling over it!!! I so hope this season keeps going the way it started!!

I was just so glad to some real challenges, and so early

I've felt something was missing from the challenges, they were to easy... nothing that scared the pants off of anyone.... I want to see bungee jumping and scary ziplines.... not hauling bags of flour into a bakery, not that that wasn't hard work..... but I want to be excited

I agree Pinkie.. I liked the challenge.. i was laughing so hard through the entire thing..

No alpha male team this time. I like it.

I do believe the age difference in the hillbilly couple (no disrespect intended, I just can't remember their names) is gonna become an issue and seriously test this couple.

Probably the most beautiful destination for a first leg I can remember.

I wondered that too Erin... but according to my guide it is definitely on...

I do too Erin...... I've got it figured the red carpet show here is at 5pm.... on my channel from Detroit I can watch TAR at 5.... the actual awards show starts at 5:30, I don't care that much about the red carpet... I'll tape the half hour I'll miss while i watch TAR... but really I don't think anything major will happen in the first half an hour anyway.... so I should be able to catch both..... and I know I spent way to much time thinking it through LOL

Oh, I hate it that the ones that didn't borrow a cell phone and call ahead didn't get on the first plane (yes, I know it's their own fault but I still hate it). I want to see Mark & Mike stay in it, and this screwed them up big time! Margie and Luke were lucky it didn't bite them too.

OMG I feel so bad for Linda -- when she realized she messed up and said "he's gonna hate me now" - that's just so sad.

OH MY GOD Could those blondes be any dumber? Seriously??? I was about to pee myself when they were running around with that giant piece of wood. And holy crap!! Linda and what's his name are still in it. He surprised me frankly at how nice he was about her taking all day to get down that mountain.

If Steve and Linda can be faster than the blondes with their stick... they could still be in it :animated_rotfl: