Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

The Amazing Race 14

I'm glad the non-elimination leg didn't go to a team like Jamie and Cara. I like the blondes.

The underwear running in the snow was quite amusing. These girls got back, if ya know what I mean. The blonde in the thong, boy howdy, she must have had some cold cheeks!!

-4 degrees??? Theyd've had to pay me the million bucks right then and there for me to run a mile and half in my skivvys!! Oh, and give every living, breathing person along the way a blindfold too. Liabilities reasons, you know...

Not that it really makes much difference to running in one's underwear but I thought the thermometer said it was -4 C which is about 25 F. And another thing- why do the blondes the producers choose to compete always say stupid things?

- 4 degrees celcius isn't that cold, not when I've been to Winterlude in -40 weather.

At the -4 point mark, ya it's chilly, but if you're moving you can't feel it. Look, Luke was even sweating. At the -40 mark though...woosh, it hurts... like burns and you can't even breathe. It's like the air gets sucked from your lungs and you freeze immediately.

Us Canadians could tough it out ;)

Not that it really makes much difference to running in one's underwear but I thought the thermometer said it was -4 C which is about 25 F

lol, you're right. :blush: Anyway, that's still too cold for me to be running around in my undies. But I live in Arizona, so anything below 50 is too cold for me!

exactly role! I saw -4 and thought wusses. That's what it is here, and people are bbqing because it is so nice out!

Looks like it's India in tonight's episode. It's always so hard to see the conditions that people live in there.

I had phone call after phone call and missed who got eliminated. I saw that the bro/sis team came in first... but after that, I don't know. Frig, I don't even know what happened during the show. Did I miss anything exciting??

The blondes were eliminated but barely . . . Mike and Mark beat them to the mat. If the girls wouldn't have had the speed bump, the munchkins would have gone home.

Yep, those two need to step it up or they will be the next ones to go. You could see the girls coming up the stairs as Phil was checking them in. They aren't smart - choosing that other detour was just dumb.

ETA - I am so over Victor and Tammy. I would love to see them have a terrible leg and get eliminated. I figure there's a better than average chance that Victor's ego will kick in and he will make sure they screw up eventually (I hope).

I am too sugar. I don't like that team either, they are annoying.

Yeah...I will be very happy if Victor / Tammy are the next team to go and then the brothers. For some reason I just really don't like the brothers.

I really want to see Tammy and Victor crash and burn. Will be good tv if it happens.

I just saw a commercial for Sunday... it shows Phil telling one of the teams that they've

incurred 2 penalties, please let it be Victor and Tammy

Maybe that's what leads to this mat meltdown he keeps referring to! Let's hope you're right Pinkie - that would be SWEET!!

Seriously. Two!!! God I hope it is Tammy and Victor, how sweet it would be!

Dibs on first pick for teams for all future Amazing Races, including All Stars...

Ummmm, the fact that the Tiger trainer only had one arm would not give me a lot of confidence in getting my picture taken with that Tiger (which was a beautiful animal, but holy damn, I want to keep both arms, thank you).

WHY aren't Mike and Mel listening to the guy who told them it was at the Phuket Zoo?!?!?!?!