Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

The Amazing Race 14

Idk, I wonder if it's something they'll need to do blindfolded?

I caught one commercial, but was getting ready to go out and didn't turn to watch, but I heard Luke freaking out and his mom trying to calm him down.

Yeah, that was on the same commercial. It would be a HUGE disadvantage for Luke to have to do anything blindfolded - he's already missing one of the senses, to take out another would make it pretty difficult. I think that's another reason he probably hated the pies, since it made it hard to see.

Im not much one for catching commercials of my shows now an days too spoilerish so i didn't see the promo but Im affraid anything having too do with going blind will hurt margie/luke so im hoping its nothing too drastic or that its just a bad edit like we thought Tammy and Victor might be going last episode.

I don't know - maybe we are being too literal. Maybe teams get to U-turn another team, but you don't know who did it to you. Okay, I'm grasping at straws here.

It's ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHA - I was right about blind u-turn. They can use it and not have to say it was them.

I'm loving this season... BUT I don't enjoy the new thing at the beginning where they recap last week then show you something from tonight.... the recap of last week is fine.... but I don't want to see a bunch of stuff from tonight

Karma is a bitch, huh, Cara and Jaime? They missed their connecting flight after playing the little prank on the stuntguys.

No joke. That would be sooooooo frustrating!! I'm not sorry about Amander and Kris being eliminated - they are probably my least fave of the teams left. Those midget stunt brothers better step it up -- they are kind of a mess. But I like them. I was cracking up that Amanda and Kris didn't even come close to suspecting who really U-turned them. I love it.

I liked Kris and Amanda a lot.... sad they are gone... but ya that was pretty funny in the cab when they thought Margie and Luke must have felt bad when they saw they were u-turned :animated_rotfl:

that was a tough leg. I've stacked wood and I can tell you, I not only would have cried, I would have cussed and thrown things, lol.

I missed it, who used the U-turn?

Margie and Luke used it to give Cara and Jamie a bit of help... and they didn't need it in the end anyway LOL

True, but if they hadn't done it, those midgets would have gone home.

I don't mind Mike and Mark (I think that's their names) -- they are kind of bumbling stumbling messes right now, but there's something about them I want to like.

How about those ditzy blondes coming in first. I thought the sisters were going to pull it off, then they picked the wrong entrance -- WTF? But both of those teams definitely did better this week.

Yah the blondes picked it up.. so did Kisha and Jen... of course getting the better flight helped them....

Can't stand the blondes. I don't like that they came in first place. I liked Kris and Amanda and hated to see them go. They seemed like really good competitors.

The short guys are a mess and don't seem like they are even trying to win.

Am I the only one loving the blind u-turn? People have been so afraid to use the u-turn recently (and IMO, it was always cause they were scared of retribution) now, hopefully, we shall see it used both times!

Can't stand the blondes. I don't like that they came in first place. I liked Kris and Amanda and hated to see them go. They seemed like really good competitors.

Ditto!

I loved when Kris said he was so in love with Amanda that it was "ridiculous". Very cute! It was refreshing to see a young couple on the show finally nice to one another and not fighting ALL the time!