Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Survivor: Tocantins

Sandy's gone again?!?!?! I guess she was just too polarizing!

Hey! Reminds me of another old one -

You know, in the USA we have a camera that takes instant pictures.

It's called the Polaroid.

In a Certain Ethnic Eastern European Country that shall remain nameless they call their camera the Hemorrhoid! Know why?

Cause it takes s**tty pictures and any a**hole can get one!

I know, it's a crappy (no pun) joke, and I should have kept the joke over in the right thread in OT, but I think we need to lighten up a little over here in Survivor Forum ;)

YIPPEEEE it's almost on!! Gonna watch Survivor, then watch Idol after. Gotta get the priorities straight, you know!

Coach has anger issues, just sayin!!! Jalapao rocks so far tonight, let's hope they keep it up. I am happy if Timbura self destructs for now.

Wow, Tyson needs to get over himself too! Hubris, buddy.

WOOO HOOOO Jalapao wins immunity!! Oh, please turn this game on it's a$$ and get rid of Coach. I hope they don't vote out Jerry because he's sick.

Erin, Brenden found the hidden idol at camp. They are trying to gang up on Jerry, but Coach (blech) wants to get rid of Erinn. In this case, I hope they go with Coach and keep Jerry, but I have my doubts, cause he seems really ill.

It wasn't Erinn, Erin. I hate to see old Jerry go. Seems like a nice nice guy. The gastro issues killed his chances though.

And why are you at work?

Bummer. You must tell them you need Thursdays off!!

Yup, has been for a while. Second job isn't anything major. Just mondays, thursdays, and saturdays. makes my student loan payment!

But back on track, I am loving this season!

Yup, has been for a while. Second job isn't anything major. Just mondays, thursdays, and saturdays. makes my student loan payment!

Move to the US ~ pretty soon everything is going to be free.

It's funny how here we are loving the season, but I have some of the past survivors as friends on my facebook and they don't like it, and a lot of people are commenting back to them that they find the season boring too...

I am loving it so far... I have my villian that I love to hate, I have my person I really want to see win, then I have some that are in between, and wouldn't be bothered if they won the game...

Gingersnaps if you DVR it you never have to worry about when it is on. You just click on record the series and you are good to go. :outfitted_pirate:

Hi everyone!

I couldn't possibly live without my DVR- I highly recommend it!

I am enjoying the season so far! I can't say I hate or love anyone but I'm sure that will change soon and I'll come back here cursing at some tribe member LOL!