Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Survivor: Tocantins

AAHH Sono it's ok... maybe next season the H(0)(0)ters will make it futher...

I thought they were fake too in the beginning. But, I have doubts after a shot from the side, the breast went clear around under the arm.

hmm... guess I've been too busy watching the guys.

- are all the h(o)(o)ter's gone ???

lol... what gal had hold of someone's swim top during the comp and kept her from making a play ???

I was :animated_rotfl:

lol... what gal had hold of someone's swim top during the comp and kept her from making a play ???

That was Sandy hangin' on to Erinn's top from behind. Darn near pulled the whole top off too :animated_rotfl:

- are all the h(o)(o)ter's gone ???

Just the Bodacious ones Pokie :blush:

lmao! Awww, ya, all that's left now is ...wait... look for it... (.)(.)

Talk about teenie tiny H (.)(.)TERS, I don't think they can even be called hooters, there's not hoot to them, just ers... like, "errrr... she's got some small titties". Can I say that word on here???

I just kept singing "bye bye boobies, bye bye,"....Then thought of K6 and Sono....roflllllllllllllll

Yep, now all you get is the fried eggs, no more cantelopes! And just wait until they've been out there a few weeks. Those itty bitty titties will wither away even more.

Reading Jeff's blog this week, I found this statement a little bit random, and somewhat suspect... What the heck???

Speaking of getting to know the Survivors

Yeah, I thought that was weird too. I think I posted about it in Jeff's thread (didn't see this one until after).

That's no big deal Sugar... I only posted here cause I didn't want to clog that thread...

The statement was just so random it stood out... I think the Corrine statement was because he did say some bad things about her last season, and now he did about Candace...

Edited by Yana

So, either Sierra did end up married to a Survivor producer, or Jeff is just messing with us, trying to get a rumor started. He seems like the type who might do that-- just throw a little nugget out there and see how far it goes.

:animated_scratchchin:

Well, if he is willing to tell us how he gets turned on, why not tell us something like that..

Aww- did we lose 'Sandy' again? Well, I guess the thread was not as much about her, as about other things.

Back to the Sierra thing-- it could just be some kind of insider joke too. Maybe one of the producers thought she was cute, and this is his way of jabbing him? I don't know. It was such an odd thing to say, if there was no basis for it at all.

I really hope it rains next time-- I will be looking at Jeff in a whole new light, since now I know he's totally turned on when he's getting rained on.