Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Survivor: Tocantins

Aww-- I'm sad the 'Sandy' thread isn't here, but the last time I saw it, I could see it was getting pretty heated and personal, so I guess I'm not surprised. Well, anyway -- I still hope she hangs around for awhile. She could make things fun.

I am always a little lost at first-- I can't remember names, and it's hard to discuss things when you don't know who is who yet. It gets easier as more go home too, and we get to know them better.

Jeff assures us we're going to love 'coach'. I love Jeff, but I didn't get that from my first impression. I hope he's right. I love it when there's someone great to root for, or to root against.

Who's Sandy? What did Sandy do to the thread? I guess Sandy is Survivor related. Why do I always miss the good stuff?

:When my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio, de Janeiro: :guitarist:

Sandy is the lady from KY that was the first voted to go to the camp in the heli... Sandy in all reality had nothing to do with the thread disappearing...

Woo HOOOOO only an hour and five minutes until Survivor!! GO Sandy!! :party_smilie:

LOL Sugar it's nice to see someone happily rooting for a player... Means Survivor isn't as dead as previously reported...

Survivor dead??? NO WAY!! I love it!! And....it's ON!!!!

Great immunity/reward challenge! Quite physical, and what a comeback for Jalapao! Interesting choice of who to take to exile from the winning team. I wonder what his thought process was....

I don't know which of the Timbura (or whatever it is) said it, but they were talking about the challenge and one of the women said she was SHOCKED at the little old lady - how hard she played. I laughed my butt off! YAY Sandy!! :party_smilie:

Another week, another blindside. Who says this season is going to be boring? :animated_bouncy:

You should always be careful about you spout off too... when you are going to try to make big moves this early

The challenge was great... and I'm glad Jalapao won... didn't want a bloodbath like last season

I agree Sugar... I think Sandy is more than proving her worth for Jalapao... I agree with you too Pinky, you do have to watch what you say and to who in the game especially this early on... Jeff did say this was going to be a record season for blindsides...

I'm loving it!!!! Coach is definitely a bit full of himself, but so was Candace, so I won't miss her a bit. Oh, and in case I forgot to say it tonight......

Wait for it.....

Go Sandy!!! :party_smilie:

Can I join in the Go Sandy team Sugar... It may only be three or four of us, but hey that's ok...

I"m all for 'go Sandy! too. Partly because she looks like she's having a great time, and is sincerely happy to be there for another week, or however long it is between tribals. She is getting a lot out of the experience, and those are the types of players that I like.

I love the Alabama Cattle farmer ( dubbed Tom Sawyer by his side kick).

Loved the challenge -- love that the underdogs came from behind.

Loved that they blindsided the attorney.

Yep, to all of the above. It is very nice to see that each team can compete, and neither will hopefully steamroller over the other.

Right you are Ivy... All that made tonight's show really good... I'm liking Tom Sawyer too LOL and I think Sugar does too... Maybe we could form the Sandy/JT F2 team or something LOL...