Sign in to follow this  
sonoerin

Jeff's Probst - Season 18 Tocantins

Wonder what he's going to have to say about tonights cast off... I am bummed personally... Guess I will go take some more vailum, or maybe morphine... No wait it's not time for morphine yet...

OK ... it's been a week since the "Blindfold" comment was posted in here.

Fess up ----- how many of you ran out to buy one or improvised ???

(or, dusted off the one they had forgotten they had) ^_^

LOL OK Pokey you got me, but I'm not using it like you think... I am using it to hold an ice pack to me jaw where I had those two teeth cut out... Believe it or not, it works pretty good, and I don't have to hold it with my hand, so I can come here and type while I can be understood... In a few minutes, I am going to have to take some more meds, and then you aren't going to have a clue what I'm saying LMAO...

haaaa.... wonder if using it that way would be considered a 'household hint' ???

(actually sounds like a good idea for holding an ice or hot pact in place on a shin, etc)

Goog thinking YANA... good ol' American ingenuity :excl:

Courtesy of EW.com

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins': episode 4

Mar 6, 2009, 07:48 AM | by Jeff Probst

jeffprobstblogl.jpg

"Iron sharpens iron." Now that is a great line. Tell me...tell me! Where else on television can you find that kind of writing? Nowhere, I say. Nowhere. Only on Survivor: Tocantins...starring Coach!

Coach is not gold. Coach is platinum. Remember when you were a kid and you'd wake up irritated that you had to go to school, and then you realized...wait a minute, it's Saturday, I don't have to go anywhere. It was such a satisfying feeling. Well, that's the feeling I get every time I see or hear Coach on our show.

On any other season Tyson would be the guy I was raving about, but I just can't say enough about Coach. It's like being any other great golfer when Tiger Woods is playing.

I know you guys like insight, so here's a little Insight: Right now every other contestant on this season is reading this blog and they are sooooo mad at me for continuing to talk about Coach, the least liked person on the show. They want me to talk about them. Erinn wants me to talk about her incredible sex appeal. Brendan wants me to talk about how smart he was for creating "Bare Naked Granola" and making millions (yep he did). Taj wants me to talk about how good she looks...for her age...(ha, sorry Taj). Stephen wishes I would comment on his enormous brain. And Sierra

Sandy, I'm sooooooo sorry you are gone. Man, oh man. Such a loss. You were a delight to have on the show and I know I called you annoying but it doesn't mean I don't have mad love for you.

My love for Jeff grows even more. Mad love, yep, I have it for Jeff!!

My undying gratitude to whoever choose this week's BLOG photo......

:naughty:

I'm not enjoying Jeff's blogs this season as much as I used to. He's got too much Coach-Love going on. I'm starting to find it boring. Dalton Ross's blogs are much better.

This is becoming a great season.. If Jeff is said taj is growing, it makes me think it will continue to grow, meaning she will be here for a little bit longer.

"I might have just stumbled backwards into a huge alliance." Oh yes, you did, Stephen. A huge alliance. Keep an eye on that one. Stephen is great at playing the "one step behind bumbling goofball." Dude is wicked smart.

:animated_scratchchin:

Insight: Mark Burnett absolutely hates it when contestants from opposite tribes congratulate each other after a challenge. Typically I do my best to make sure this doesn't happen but when Taj went over to hug Debbie at the end of the reward challenge it just felt right to let them do it. Fortunately Mark wasn't on location so he couldn't get mad at me, and he probably won't read this blog so he can't get mad that I'm sharing one of his pet peeves. And let's be honest, when you have a house in Malibu you really aren't entitled to any pet peeves anymore anyway.

What a brilliantly wicked writer- please think about writing a book when AI is all said and done please, Jeff?

Regarding his comments on Coach- I'm starting to get it so I have no problems with Jeff's mad "love" for Coach. It only stokes the fires of Coach-hatred nationwide, which only serves to keep us watching! He is entertainment, plain and simple.

I second the love for that Jeff photo, although he could be just a bit wetter...

That photo is delich!! I so lobe his blogs, coach infatuation or not.

Courtesy of Eonline

Jeff Probst's Real-Life Survivor Skills Help Woman

Sun., Mar. 8, 2009 10:34 PM PDT by Kristin Dos Santos

293probstjeff092108167e.jpg

Looks like Jeff Probst has learned a thing or two about survival during his nine years snuffing out tiki torches.

At tonight's Academy of Magical Arts Awards ceremony in Hollywood (hosted by Neil Patrick Harris), we witnessed the Survivor host catching a camerawoman who suddenly fell unconscious as he answered questions for her media outlet.

"She fell into my arms, basically," Jeff told us exclusively right after the incident. "She had a seizure and she didn't know it. When she came back to she said,

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins': episode 5

Okay, I'm done talking about Coach. For now anyway, let's turn our attention to Stephen and one of my favorite quotes of this episode:

Ext. Camp

Ahhh, less coach talk is good. And it sounds like Taj really screwed herself over. It's definitiey Stephen's idol now.

OMG the gift certificate thing - I had the same reaction as Jeff - I couldn't stop laughing and saying "are you kidding me??"

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins' (episode 6)

Okay, first let me address Survivor not being on the air during the NCAA Basketball tournament. On behalf of our entire crew I'd like to say

J.T. is smart and certainly playing a very different game under the heading of "good ole country boy" but he almost blew it tonight. Voting out Taj would have been a huge mistake. You do not vote out someone from your alliance this early in the game. I now have to knock him down a couple of pegs. That was almost a fatal mistake.

spot on!

Stephen is right there too, playing his own version of "Who me? I'm just happy to be here." The jury is still out on exactly how shrewd he is, but one thing is clear

We loved having you on the show and our crew HATED seeing you leave, but let's face it, you never really had a shot at winning so it's just as well before the bugs did too much damage.

snort snicker

Courtesy of EW.com

Jeff Probst blogs 'Survivor: Tocantins' (episode 7)

Apr 10, 2009, 07:47 AM | by Pop Watch

jeffprobstblogl.jpg

I have to say, I really enjoyed tonight's episode. It was very different from your typical Survivor episode and maybe that's what I liked about it. I don't always like an episode dominated by strategy talk but tonight was an exception. Tonight, I loved the dizzying amount of strategizing.

There are so many alliances going on that for the first time in 18 seasons I am delightfully confused. I can barely keep track of them all. It doesn't take a very smart 5th grader to tell there are going to be a lot of blindsides coming up in the next few weeks. It's almost guaranteed with this many alliances, not all of them can hold up. Betrayal is coming. To win this season of Survivor you are going to have to play a fantastic mental game from here on out.

If you let your guard down for one moment or trust that anybody is telling you the truth, your odds for being out skyrocket.

Which brings me to Coach. He is one of the most na

I noticed this is the second time Jeff has mentioned Sierra winding up married to a Survivor Producer, and he seems to be mentioning Serena a lot too... Makes ya wonder if it's a hoax, just for fun, or for real...

Anybody else wonder how JT still has a belly?

Was wondering, yes.

Why is everybody so turned off by Brendan?

Again, was wondering that too.

Once I get past Stephen's wonky eyes and can listen to him... I see one smart guy. Admittedly, his eyes startle the first twenty seconds of what he's saying beyond my hearing range. Then I recover and it's all good.

Anybody else wonder how JT still has a belly?

Biafra Belly? Just kidding. My guess is that he's not sharing a lot of the fish he's been catching.

My guess is that he's not sharing a lot of the fish he's been catching.

Lol, yeah, he probably eats a few of them raw before bringing the rest back to camp to share...