Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Episodes 5.17: I Will Follow You Into the Dark

2 posts in this topic

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episodes 5.17: I Will Follow You Into the Dark

Airdate: February 26, 2009

• 01/25 - Tricia Shelley: All Ethnicities, mid 30's, grown-up, strong older sister. Meg Shelley: All Ethnicities, late 20's, middle sister. Meek and wishy-washy. Matt Shelley: All Ethnicities, 20-23 year old college boy, baby brother. Beth: Asian, 18 to play high school. Member of high school band, in hospital with a serious condition. Boy Band Geek: All Ethnicities, 18 to play high school. Girl Band Geek: All Ethnicities, 18 to play high school. Dr. Nelson: All Ethnicities, 50's nebbish character type. Doctor at the hospital. Source: SpoilerTV

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Grey's Anatomy Episode Recap: "I Will Follow You into the Dark"

Mar 13, 2009 08:45 AM ET by Erin Lulevitch

After weeks of debate, Izzie's illness is finally revealed, Meredith catches her first glimpse of the diamond Derek's secretly been toting around for so long and Karev finally rises to the top.

While it came as no surprise that Izzie's diagnosis would be grim, it was still a gripping moment when Lexie revealed the news: Patient X has metastatic melanoma and even with chemo and radiation, she likely only has a few months left to live. While the interns were understandably pleased with themselves for having solved the case, Izzie was quick to dampen their spirits, reminding them that today they got to be doctors and that's the only prize they get.

My question is: How did the interns (especially Lexie) not catch on to the fact that Patient X was actually Izzie in disguise all this time? Even after Izzie emotionally revealed to the interns that the patient was having inexplicable hallucinations involving her dead ex-fianc