Chatbox
    Thank you, everyone, that posted. When midnight rolls around in the BB house, I start the next day's thread. It is now Saturday October 1, 2016 Big Brother OTT Live Feed Updates There's a lot going on around midnight, I hope you'll all pitch in and post some updates. ~Morty
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Episode 5.15: In a World Where the Kings Are Employers

2 posts in this topic

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 5.15: In a World Where the Kings Are Employers

Airdate: February 15, 2009

• 01/28 - Susan starts a new job in order to give son MJ the best, but when Mike leaves their son in Katherine's care, anger and jealousy pervade; as Scavo's Pizzeria continues to take a hit in the current economy, Lynette tells Tom they have to sell; Carlos receives a generous bonus when Gaby discovers his boss' dirty little secret; and Orson confronts Bree when he learns she's given Andrew a raise. Meanwhile, Dave grows weary the neighbors are beginning to suspect he's up to no good. Guest stars include Todd Grinnell as Dr. Alex Cominis. Source: ABC
  • 01/25 - Suzette: A pretty blonde hairdresser in her late 20's, she is having an affair with a married man. When she is eventually confronted by a third party, she more than holds her own. Will appear in next episode. Businessman: In his mid-late 20's, he's a lanky, eager and earnest young man who works in real estate management. He informs some unsuspecting tenants of their rent increase. Jewelry Clerk: An upscale man in his 40's, he is not amused when his customer asks for a discount. Maitre D: This upscale host in his late 30's - 50 checks his book for a reservation for 2 people. Waiter: A waiter at the upscale restaurant in his mid 20's - early 30's, he asks his patrons if they'd like dessert. Teenage Boy: A 16-year-old boy, he is dressed for prom and is eating at Scavo's pizzeria. Source: SpoilerTV

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Desperate Housewives Episode Recap: "In a World Where the Kings Are Employers"

Feb 16, 2009 08:59 AM ET by Mickey O'Connor

Hey folks, sorry I wasn't with you last week. There was a perfect storm of the Grammy Awards and the Sunday-night announcement of the new Dancing with the Stars cast, so my able colleague Matt Mitovich graciously stepped in for me. Anyhow, let's get to Sunday's Desperate Housewives, which was perhaps the least satisfying episode for me in a while, despite having some bright spots both in terms of performances and plot development. While Susan, Lynette and Bree's families all fought about money, Gaby nabbed the Solises a little extra scratch, albeit by dubious means, while Dave's own dubious plans now include an insidious camping trip

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0