If You Seek Amy - song by Britney Spears

ElleNaturelle

If You Seek Amy - FU.see.K Me  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this song should be aired on the radio given what it's really saying?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm lost, what does it mean and why is it bad???

Okay, I just heard this song today and I loved it immediately. It's friggen brilliant, it's catchy, and it's probably the only song from Britney Spears that I actually like.

If you haven't heard it yet, click here:

If You Seek Amy

The reason I created the poll, if it isn't obvious, is because she's figured out a way to let the F word slide on the radio where she's saying how everyone wants to F her.

I'm interested to see what ppl think since it's getting a lot of press here where ppl are calling up our radio stations saying how it shouldn't be played.

I can hear it, but I have to admit as a mother, I wouldn't want my teenager hearing that... Seeing as my baby is 25, I guess it isn't a problem for me haha...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, so I haven't been in this Celebrity thread in awhile. I was hoping there might be a Britney Spears thread so I could post this, but even happier there's an If You Seek Amy thread! When I first heard about this song, I kept saying the title over and over again, trying to see what was so wrong with it. I ended up having to read about it online and still don't think the title sounds like an explict saying. Anyways, when I've loved this song since the first time I heard it. Luckily, it plays on my Sirius radio, because I haven't heard it on regular radio. There are worse songs playing that people should be worried about than this song.

My point in posting is to give you all the offical music video link.

Britney Spears-If You Seek Amy video

I'm wondering, by how the video ends, is Amy supposed to be a milf?

Archived