jerry bb10 news

uvp

My uncle's voice started to sound like Jerry's about 8 months or so ago, and he found out last week he has advanced throat cancer... My cousin's voice has always sounded like Jerry's and he is fine... I guess if it just starts you should have it checked as soon as possible...

My uncle's voice started to sound like Jerry's about 8 months or so ago, and he found out last week he has advanced throat cancer... My cousin's voice has always sounded like Jerry's and he is fine... I guess if it just starts you should have it checked as soon as possible...

Has anyone heard anything lately about Jerry? He used to be on my myspace page but I guess he deleted me or removed his page. I wasn't a huge fan of his at the end but he was quite the character. :huh2:

Jerry never really had a myspace or a facebook page, it was a fan page run by family members... They said Jerry has never used a computer, but it appears to have been taken down... I hope the best for Jerry...

yes, thank you Yana.... poor Jerry. I know we talked about his voice during the season. It did seem there was a problem. I can't help but wonder if he suspected or knew and BB was his wish knowing what he was facing.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember him talking about his voice disappearing and how he wanted to get it checked out after the show was over - so he must have done just that and found out the horrible news. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, regardless of how terrible they may have behaved. I've had too many family members suffer from cancer and it is such a horrible experience to witness, let alone experience. I really hope Jerry is ok. His family must have taken the myspace page down so they could have privacy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am so sorry to hear this about Jerry. I hope he is able to recover from this and I think it is a real shame that the family didn't step up and take their mother into one of their homes. Putting her in a nursing home probably upset Jerry more than anything and maybe it will be a good incentive to fight this awful disease.

I was diagnosed with throat cancer in December and went through the treatments and hopefully, I am cancer free now. So far, so good. My voice was raspy for almost a year before they found it. It still is but is getting better.

Archived