Interviews

Yana

Interviews with other reality show contestants...  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you post questions?

• Yes
    • No

OK So if I were to get people from other shows besides big brother to do interviews, would you all post questions? I have contact with people from almost every reality show out there, from Big Brother to Rock of Love to Charm School and so on... I can't make any promises, but I'm not going to bother them if you all don't want the interviews with them to start off with...

Well, Lala what I thought was that I would see what everyone thought about asking the questions first, and if people seemed to want to ask questions I thought I would make a list of people I do have contact with and let people e-mail me or post their favorite people for interviews, and compile a top 10 to 20 or so list and take it from there...

I would ask quesitons if I watched these people on the show.

It would be kinda nice (in the BB off Season) to have something to do.

One fun activity for us (and to test interes) might be to put out a list of the Top 10 people you know and see who we would want to hear from and what it is we would want to know about them. Could spark some lively discussion.

Well, just recently I have added a couple of the current Biggest Loser contestant, but the problem is a lot of the show my them sign a contract to not do interviews with unapproved venues without permission... I have asked the four of them and we shall see what happens... I have also asked some of the real house wives, both OC and Atlanta, we shall just wait and see what happens... If you have a favorite reality peraonality you would like to hear from, please let me know... Even post here... I will do all I can to get the interview!!!

I know that with the biggest loser they can't do interviews contractually that aren't approved, and I think when I asked some of the past survivors they said they had to be 3 years out of season so to speak, before they can do interviews that aren't approved by CBS press agents... I will ask Sugar and see, I do have contact with her... I am under attempts to get an interview with Carla from the biggest loser, and am working with biggest loser press agents now...

• 1 month later...

Yes, I would probably ask questions as long as they were from the few reality shows I watch- otherwise, I wouldn't have a clue what to ask them!

The shows I would be able to ask questions for would be-

TAR

Survivor

AI

Guess that's about it-unless On the Lot ever returns...

Archived