Sign in to follow this  
Guest dk32657

Alex & Lynn

Guest Anonymous

I didn't catch them being scared any other time than when the Zulu cheif pretended to come at them with the spear! "That was scary!"

you must have missed when they were lost in the city and one told the other to find someone without a gun (because all black people carry guns) and also not to pick a guy who looks like tu-pac.

Guest cappy
Lynn & Alex are obnoxious..They thought they were going to be carjacked and called the natives Tupac...THAT was disgusting

Then...

because they are clouded by their hate of romber, and since lynn and alex hate rob and amber they must be all right

Whats bothering me is that how can anybody like them after the comments they made?

My three least favorite teams are Lyn/Alex, Ray/Deanna and Gretchen/Merrideth. They are all obnoxious in their own special way. I'm glad Ray and Deanna are gone...one down..two to go.

Guest dk32657

StephenV, I agree, Ray and Deana and gone and I hope Lynn and Alex will be next! ;)

I am still rooting for the older couple and Romber though! :)

I like the fact that Lynn and Alex always end up towards the front of the group!

They are playing the game so far very well

GO LYNN AND ALEX!

Here is what Hera from last season (Gus and HEra) had to say about the boyfriend's behaviour this past week

Moving on, since I used to live in South Africa, I will always have a special place in my heart for the people there. Which brings me to the team I have developed an even stronger hatred toward - THE BOYFRIENDS! I almost broke my television when they compared Johannesburg, SA to Compton! That comment coupled with the comment about everyone having guns just proves how ignorant they are. Even though Rob did not stop for the accident, I would now rather see Rob and Amber take the million than the boyfriends.

here is her blog site

http://heramcleod.tripod.com/herasblog/

I agree that Lynn and Alex's comments were uncalled for.

But take it from someone who has traveled all over the world. I am wary of some areas that i have ended up in while in a foreign country.

I have to say that the one area that they did end up in did not look safe at all. Although their comments were not needed. I dont think they reffered to the whole city of Johannesburg as compton but just that one area.

If i were to have ended up in that area i would have been very wary of who i would have stopped and asked for help as well....unfortunatly some people see a person who is out of their own element and take advantage of them.

Its just like when i lived in a suburb of Detroit Michigan and so many people would think Detroit was a dangerous place and people would say---oh do you see robberies happen all the time etc... Just like every big city there are beautiful parts and not so beautiful parts. There are some parts of Detroit that i would never venture into because that fact is..it IS dangerous.

I agree though that the comments should have been kept to themselves.

I also was surprised that they thought the city would be all --what did they say--chickens and sand?--i thought they were more educated than that.

But they did seem very amazed when they did the tribes challenge. And i did chuckle when they said oh that tribes village is the beverly hills of the area!!! Just because it was all painted colourful and such.

I still feel as this thread says --that they rock!

GO LYNN AND ALEX!

Guest Anonymous

I think all of the contestants sometimes forget they have microphones on or simply don't care. Lynn and Alex may have let out a few words that weren't appropriate, but in general I like them. I hope they go far.

I laugh when I see people bash Romber and then cheer these morons on... Romber may be arrogant but Lynlex are ignorant... I will take arrogance over ignorance any day of the week!!

Guest dk32657

I laugh when I see people bash Lynn & Alex and cheer the Rombermorons on...I will take the ignorance over arrogance any day myself. ;)

Guest dk32657

Suds, I agree!

They can be real when they are being competitive....

Sure they have faults like any humans on earth do, we are not all perfect....and they may whine more than some like, but they are entertaining.....a scream! Love them!!!! A LOT!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOO LYNNEX GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

RAH RAH RAH

i like Lynn and Alex too!

GO LYNN AND ALEX

i bet they last longer than ROMBER!!!

It's not like they helped out in any way... the situation was well under control, if anything they were in the way..

Guest dk32657

Don't matter, they are real, they are lovely individuals.

They are human....they show compassion!

They are so loveable.....I adore them!

AND THEY WILL be missed when their time is up!

BUT while they are here...I WILL be entertained.....;)

Guest dk32657

Flynwa....Suds...thumbs up to great taste! ;)

Guest dk32657

Question to Lynn and Alex supporters, or non-supporters :roll:

If it is true that Gretchen/Merridith, Kelly/Ron and Bro's are the last three remaining teams....which order do you think the other 3 will be?

I wish the three remaining to be elimated in this order

1. Romber next

2. Married couple

3. Lynnex

Doesn't really matter which way they go as long as Lynn and Alex don't make it.. they are a disgrace and the reason the rest of the world hates American tourists, their ignorance knows no end

Moody wrote:

the reason the rest of the world hates American tourists

BEEEEEEEEPPPPP

WRONG.....think again! LOL

Hmmm quoting is cool..

Anyway, Sorry didn't realize you know everything..However, going to another country and making fun of its culture does not place them high in MY book

That comment was unbelievable....

Why would you think that THE WORLD hates American tourists??!?!?!?!

*shaking my head*  me thinks some people in here take things way too seriously......LOL

Been around the world and I've noticed..read papers and you will learn things too..wow, imagine the thought..

Lynn and Alex are ignorant and do NOT in fact rock

That comment was unbelievable....

Why would you think that THE WORLD hates American tourists??!?!?!?!

Then why do some americans sew Canadian flags on their backpacks and pretend they are from canada??

Guest dk32657

King, I should have written that out clearer, I meant to say, that Americans must be paranoid if they think the world hates them that much that they have to sew Canadian flags on the back of their shirts.

I was not referring to you being paranoid, but I did get a chuckle from your quick response...hehe

It's not paranoia, it's the truth, I personally do not hate Americans, but out in the big world they are not the most favored bunch.

Guest dk32657

Well, are any favored? ;) I doubt it....can't please all people at all times...but there are good and bad in all countries....it is something I would never worry about, gracious....enough other things to worry about in life than whether the world looks favorably on everyone and besides, it's so out of everyone's control.

Keeping on track however, ALEX and LYNN ROCKS! ;)