Sign in to follow this  
Guest dk32657

Alex & Lynn

eeew maybe alex and lynn think they're cute but I don't

besides it was sort of a joke.

Don't you think it is Ironic that they talk about the right thing to do and such when they make blanket statements like they did about SA? At least Rob and Amber show some respect for the locals

Guest cappy

I bet that Lynn/Alex is actually meaner than they appear to be. They think that Rob/Amber have no character yet they make those comments. Thats pretty bad.

Guest cappy

Or maybe its just Lynn. I havent seen Alex saying anything that Lynn hasnt said. Lynns basically doing much of the dissing. Poor Alex...

Guest cappy

Lynn is the taller bigger one with brownish hair. Alex is the smaller, whimpyer one with black hair.

I think Lynn and Alex is awesome!! They are so funny, they remind me of some of my friends I used to know (and yes they were also gay). I think Lynn and Alex is both very nice, that was seen by stopping to help the brothers. They are just catty when talking about other people which is something everyone else does, they just say things differently. My friends who are like them speak their mind also just like them..so I love them to death I hope they win. I also though it was very mean they didn't get a first place prize earlier in the race.

My favorites this year are Lynn and Alex and Ron/Kelly. I want one of them two teams to win. I CANNOT stand Romber..how rude of them not to stop..(I threw my pen and pencil at the screen I was so upset at them).. they could have at least seen if the brother needed help. I think even Phil was upset by this. To bad Phil can't go "The teams have spoken, Rob and Amber you have been elimated from the race!!" I can't wait!

Guest cappy

Is that you posting Lynn/Alex? lol :wink:

Alex and Lyn were just too sactimonious about stopping. "we stopped" and Rob and Amber didn't. The brothers didn't even complain about Rob/Amber not stopping and they were in the accident. Yes may it was admirable that they stopped to make sure no one was hurt..but they should have left it at that instead of bringing Rob and Amber into it. They turned their admirable deed into making themselves look like they did it just to hang it over Rob/Ambers head. Still hoping they're gone soon

I think Lynn and Alex is awesome!! They are so funny, they remind me of some of my friends I used to know (and yes they were also gay). I think Lynn and Alex is both very nice, that was seen by stopping to help the brothers. They are just catty when talking about other people which is something everyone else does, they just say things differently. My friends who are like them speak their mind also just like them..so I love them to death I hope they win. I also though it was very mean they didn't get a first place prize earlier in the race.

My favorites this year are Lynn and Alex and Ron/Kelly. I want one of them two teams to win. I CANNOT stand Romber..how rude of them not to stop..(I threw my pen and pencil at the screen I was so upset at them).. they could have at least seen if the brother needed help. I think even Phil was upset by this. To bad Phil can't go "The teams have spoken, Rob and Amber you have been elimated from the race!!" I can't wait!

I understand your point. I have some gay friends and that's just how they are. They don't hold anything back and don't mean any offense whatsoever. I have learned to look at things a lot differently in life and feel lucky to have had them in it. I may not have been so open to change and accepting of diversity without that kind of outlook.

No need for anger management. Just have a drink or do whatever you do to relax. Or, if you prefer, throw everything you have at the TV. It's your stuff. :wink:

P.S. Erik Estrada!! Hubba hubba!! pant pant pant I had an unhealthy crush on that hottie as a teen. Thanks for the memory!!

Guest GaYToR
P.S.  Erik Estrada!!  Hubba hubba!! pant pant pant  I had an unhealthy crush on that hottie as a teen.  Thanks for the memory!!

I had a crush on him too, but I never thought of it as unhealthy.

Back to Lynn and Alex. As we know, it's all in the editing. Honestly, living in New Orleans, there are areas of the city where I lock my doors and roll up the windows, and PRAY. Too many carjackings here. People get killed for their cars here more than you can imagine.

Now if I missed anything else said, besides when they took the wrong direction to get to the airport, I apologize in advance.

Tabitha not all gay men are like that ;) They especially do not speak so ignorently about other cultures

I never said they were. :wink:

Guest Anonymous

The interesting thing about the cab was that he got angry that they wouldn't share the cab -- but he wouldn't stop for the brothers. Hypocrite.

Guest Anonymous

Personally I really admire the way they are playing. They are really a very nice couple. I love their little banter.

Lynn & Alex are obnoxious..They thought they were going to be carjacked and called the natives Tupac...THAT was disgusting

You don't like Romber..I don't like Lynn and Alex..let's agree to disagree :D

Also, another thought...Just because it's in support of them..so you say.. doesn't mean that we are not allowed to come in and voice our disagreement. We have not been as vehemently opposed to their game playing as you have been to Rombers.

Just adding my .02 to a thread..you can always choose to ignore me...that's what everyone else does :D

Everyone has an opinion the object is I think to stay on topic ??????? I can post in Romber threads too as long as I speak about him.  Make a thread that says Romber Rocks and I won't be there.

You didn't SAY no one could post in here, but it was implied

But whatever.. I don't think Lynn and Alex rock at all. I thought that I would like the two of them a lot more and have been disappointed by their game playing

Thanks for setting the record straight...FUNNY how something could be straight in Lynn & Alex's thread... :wink:

Guest dk32657

Who are they? Lynn and Alex?

More than likely, because they DO have a sense of humor...unlike two others on the race! :lol:

The boys did well yesterday!!!

Just think they would have been Romber if they didnt have such a big heart and stop at the accident

They were the ONLY ones to actually stop and get out of their car! even when the brothers told them to go on and not lose the race because of them.

Lynn and Alex still stayed untill they knew everyone was okay.

ROMBER however just smirked and kept driving he didnt even ask if people were okay.

i will give kudos to ALL the other teams because at least they stopped to make sure everyone was okay.

Guest dk32657

I have to say, I am shocked that all the "vicous Lynn and Alex haters" hehehe, j/k haven't made comment yet about Lynn and Alex and the van...with no room...LMAO...that was priceless! I loved Rob's grumblings...hehe...and his threat....like right....as if he hadn't done anything remotely close to THAT before....hehehe

What goes around comes around....one motto I live by! Always!

I loved it too when he came back and said

HI ROB BYE ROB!!!!

Rob was soooo po'ed!!!

I love the fact they were no longer going to let Rob bully his way around

I loved --SORRY WE HAVE NO ROOM

as they were sprawled out.

Then that ass said to the driver-this is a bus isnt it? DUH its a taxi!!!!

Guest cappy
Lynn & Alex are obnoxious..They thought they were going to be carjacked and called the natives Tupac...THAT was disgusting

well said moody!!! Kendra got raked over the coles last season for saying similar things.

And why do people still like them?

because they are clouded by their hate of romber, and since lynn and alex hate rob and amber they must be all right :!:

Does the comment "Lynn & Alex are obnoxious..They thought they were going to be carjacked and called the natives Tupac...THAT was disgusting" mean anything? They crossed the line for that.

Actually they made a lot, first thinking the big city the were flying into was going to be all chickens and goats (because what else would there be in an African country, snubbing the ophans, the being "scared" at the freaking cultural villiage, then all the nonsense when lost in the city. Also calling the fish mongers at the market "monkeys" in South America.