Sign in to follow this  
Guest dk32657

Alex & Lynn

Guest dk32657

These two are my favorite this season. They rock and I am hoping they will go to the end. They are very entertaining! :lol:

Guest cappy
They are my least favorite team...the worry about Rob and Amber more than they do themselves...thats only my opinion though :D

no gill that is not only your opinion :wink: You forgot to add they are annoying :)

AMEN!

they way Rob and Amber play its smart of them to be worried about them!

I hope lynn and alex win

Guest dk32657

Why would anyone want Rob and Amber to win??!?!?

Where does the real competition lie? With the racers, or with the TV People, using other winners from other shows, those that people liked, to up their ratings? Do they not believe eventually they will lose their ratings, once people get fed up with all the phony drama? Maybe they should be writing the scripts, and hiring actors/actresses instead...;)

It seems they have taken the "reality" out of reality tv.

Guest ranster627
"favorite team" "entertaining" ???  Am I watching the same Lyn and Alex as you guys. The ones I see are obnoxious and obessive with  one track minds..."Rob and Amber".  Please let them disappear tomorrow!

Well to be honest, I forgot to wear my glasses and my hearing aid was on the fritz when I watched them! :wink:

Oh I don't know -- I see and hear a lot of one track minds -- Rob and Amber -- around here too.  I'm getting sick of hearing how great they're supposed to be.  Can't we take a break -- they've been on that pedestal long enough don't you think?

Amen Spooky there have been a lot of one track mind posts expressing the hatred of Romber!!! That seems to be the only thing on some people's minds. I guess I shouldn't be surprised Alex and Lynn have fans :twisted:

Love them or hate them, I'm sick of them.  This thread is supposed to be about Alex and Lynn.  Can't we keep the conversation to them? 

I like Alex and Lynn.  They are nice to each other, are racing well, and I hope they win.

When you talk about Alex and Lynn, it is hard not to talk about Rob and Amber as well since most of the stuff that comes out of their mouths is about Rob and Amber.

And I was jsut responding to your post which brought up Romber :wink:

GO ROB AND AMBER :!:

Well I'm all ears..tell us what's to like about Lyn and Alex.

You know what I think most people like about them? That lynn and alex don't like the other team you know the one with the x-survivors! ;)

Guest cappy

Go Rob and Amber!!!

Boo Lynn and Alex!!! (I dont think that was the right thing to say lol)

Good point Nebartist. I think its ironic that the people who like Lyn/Alex (Would like to know why) hate "the x-survivors" and all the talk about them, and that's all Lyn and Alex talk about. I can't see talking about Lyn and Alex without mentioning the other. To me it goes hand in hand. Again good point.

Guest cappy

Do you think that Lynn/Alex love Rob/Amber but dont want to show it so they hide it by dissing them behind their backs when they know they could do better if they would stop being drama queens about it, get over it and start focusing on the game.

I think Lynn and Alex are playing the game. Rob and Amber are tough competitors and are the ones to worry about at the moment.

Not only are Lynn and Alex are focused on Romber but so are a lot of other teams.

And no i dont think Lynn and Alex are in love with Romber.

Guest ranster627
Do you think that Lynn/Alex love Rob/Amber but dont want to show it so they hide it by dissing them behind their backs when they know they could do better if they would stop being drama queens about it, get over it and start focusing on the game.

I may not agree with all of their personality traits, but what I like about Lynn and Alex is that they are themselves, wherever the chips may fall!

Guest dk32657

The reason I love Lyn and Alex is because they are comical. Sure they mention Rob and Amber all the time, but still they are hilarious to watch, most entertaining. Compared to the other teams, who else is more entertaining.....this really has to be one of the more boring AR's, and I feel without Lyn and Alex to spice it up, I would have probably stopped watching it by now.

Another reason I like Lyn and Alex is because they are real...simple.....they are always calling other men bitches, and they make me laugh. Romber on the other hand can't say anything to make me laugh, they make me cringe, and I hate listening to him brag his gross ass off.

That's what I keep saying! :o

But they are hilarious! :lol:

Guest XandraSkye
Even though I'm not rooting for Alex and Lynn, per se, I do find them VERY amusing and they constantly crack me up.

Guest cappy

I have no idea how you find them hilarious and I really dont want to. Ill just laugh at Rob/Ambers crazy stunts.

I think Lynn and Alex are hysterical..but then again what do I know? :roll:

And, as always Cappy :wink: I agree w/ you. I love watching Rob's stunts

Guest cappy

Who doesnt besides the vicious Rob haters? Rob never gets old. Didnt enjoy him on Survivor but hes hysterical on TAR.

I couldn't beleive that Lynn and Alex didn't complain about Rob and Amber the whole first hour of the show.I actually started to like them again.

I know but their stereotyping of South Africa was nice wasn't it? :roll:

I wonder if they are friends with KKKendra from last season?

Guest cappy

I was just praying Lynn/Alex would stay in downtown Johannesburg and miss the flight. Oh well. Looks like they have some serious trouble next week. Im betting $5 on Lynn/Alex getting eliminated next :wink: Not really

Guest ranster627

I have to agree, they had some bad moments tonight! The only redemption for me was that they did what was right by stopping, showed character!

Guest cappy
showed character because the brothers are white and amercian  :wink:

What does that have to do with anything? :?

Did you hear some of the comments Lynn and Alex made about South Africa and it's people?

Oh yea. The comment "Ooh lets try and find one that doesnt look like they have a gun"? That is pretty wrong of them to make that statement.