Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tammy and Victor

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Biography
Tammy Jih (26); Victor Jih (35)
Hometown: San Francisco, Calif./Los Angeles, Calif.
Relationship: Siblings/Lawyers

If they can manage to work together, this smart and sassy brother/sister duo – both with Harvard Law degrees – might have just what it takes to outsmart the competition and cross the finish line first.

Tammy is a litigator who believes that her ability to keep a cool head under pressure, especially with little or no sleep, will lead to success on the Race. Her biggest pet peeve with her brother is that he’s a bit of a control freak. This was never more evident than when they recently traveled with friends to China and Victor mapped out the entire trip down to the minute.

Victor is a partner at his law firm and works as a corporate litigator. He is running the Race to see if he and his sister can co-exist in a hyper-competitive situation without driving each other crazy. Victor thinks that his teammate can be immature and selfish and he’s hoping the Race will remedy that.

Victor is confident in his decision making and believes his sister should do what he says as he knows best. Tammy would like to prove to Victor that she’s not a baby anymore and that it’s time he view her as an equal. Victor is modeling his game play after the cut-throat style of Rob and Amber while Tammy prefers Season 12 winners TK and Rachel’s laid back approach.

Both have traveled extensively and are supremely confident in their ability to win the million dollar prize.

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
I expect them to go really far- or get out early. Should some fireworks between the two anyway.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
I think they will do great.. top 5.

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Both Harvard law.... impressive!

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Seemlingly both very smart (or extremly rich). sibblings have done well in past seasons.. i can see them winning.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
Hope they are more exciting than Nick and Starr

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I agree kayo. They will go far or be a team eliminated early.

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
erin, are you saying that about everybody? smile.gif

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Nope, just this team.

Others I say I HOPE they go far.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
I think they're going to fight a lot. Seriously, he mapped out their trip to the minute??? That's insane. You can't just let control issues like that go. They'll be interesting to watch, but I think they're going to over think things which will cost them.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
You're right Elle. They will argue and stress over the small things and it will cost them.

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
Wow what a great cast. They have brains and seem to be athletic.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
I agree. Seems like an awesome cast.

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
This team is going to be a tough one to beat.

l1zz1e

l1zz1e

• Pip
  • 415 posts
He was much more supportive than I expected based upon the bio.

ElleNaturelle

ElleNaturelle

• Pip
  • 5,503 posts
Ditto! ^^^^

I was sure they'd fight more and be kind of stuffy. I was pleasantly surprised. I loved how polite they both seemed and opted to help than make enemies right away. So far, they're team # 2 for me.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
Yep...I have also moved them to my favorite list! He sealed the deal with it at the end of the first leg!

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
like em

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Will make top 3.

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV