Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Tammy and Victor

I still like them. They're a little full of themselves, but if I was kicking butt, I would be too. I haven't seen anything too rude or annoying to not like them. I'd like to see some drama from them because they're getting a little too predictable and boring... but ya.

Not nearly as annoying as some weeks, but they didn't show them as much either. Last night what irritated me was Tammy's need to constantly validate the wonderful Victor. GOOD JOB VICTOR --- even when he was royally messing up the task.

Only hours until we get to hear a chorus of "good job VICTOR!!" Blech.

You've got to lovie it... when he does a task, all we hear is Tammy screaming Good Job Victor... but when Tammy does one... we hear Victor yelling, telling her what she is doing wrong :animated_rotfl:

I know what you mean - as annoying as they are, there are several teams I like less.

As long as they finish ahead of the girls, I will be fine.

Well, Sorry to tell you erinjs.. But you need to call a doctor or something, cause your not going to be "fine" tonight..

I know, I know.. Cheesy..

meanwhile back in 123's dreamworld, the RHB's (as I shall henceforth refer to them) fall madly in love with him and they all live happily ever after! :animated_rotfl:

so you get mad when people call Luke "Uke".. but your going to call the cheerleaders RHB... Ok..

As for tammy and victor.. their not bad... they are better then Uke and Margie, thats for sure.

Here's the thing, little king, if you are going to call Luke by Uke, then YOU shouldn't get p!ssy if people call your favorites RHB. I'm pulling for RHB to get third place overall. Only because I think M&M are going this time and I hope the sistahs go next. Tammy and Victor can have second.

Here's the thing, little king, if you are going to call Luke by Uke, then YOU shouldn't get p!ssy if people call your favorites RHB. I'm pulling for RHB to get third place overall. Only because I think M&M are going this time and I hope the sistahs go next. Tammy and Victor can have second.

Im not mad.. Im just saying I thought it was funny that you get so mad when people call him UKE, then you go and call somebody else a name... i personally dont care what you do.. I was just pointing out the fact that you got angry earlier when people called him UKE but now your calling the girls RHB.

Im not mad.. Im just saying I thought it was funny that you get so mad when people call him UKE, then you go and call somebody else a name... i personally dont care what you do.. I was just pointing out the fact that you got angry earlier when people called him UKE but now your calling the girls RHB.

Who said I was angry either? That is merely your perception. I did find it amusing that you were taking after old King and calling him that.

Anyway, about Tammy and Victor, I do wish Tammy would have a little more confidence in herself and stop bowing to Victor. I don't care if it's the way she was brought up or not, she's all grown up now - start acting like a strong independent woman.

Not a lot of teams to pick from for favorites. I wouldn't mind seeing them win.

What shocks me is that these guys are sibling (never my favorite teams) and they are lawyers. Both of them. And I don't hate them -- kind of like them. They don't bother me in the least. :shocking:

Either I'm getting used to these two since they quit fighting or they have become easier to watch. They are playing the game to their advantage. I laughed at all the comments they made in chinese. Suggesting they put the other teams in the back of the plane, telling the locals that their parents would cry if they didn't win, etc. They really did use their language knowledge to their advantage and none of the other teams were clued in. :giggle:

I did find it amusing that you were taking after old King and calling him that.

Apparantly amazing enough that you did the same thing after by calling me "ing"... Lollzers!!

At least I am origional in my ignorance...

:drops dynamite in barrel of fish: Dnner is served...

Wow, I can't remember there ever being another team in TAR history who has had such an advantage in a challenge. Watching Jen & Kisha showed how difficult that challenge was. Tammy & Victor could have been restaurant employees. I'm happy that the 3 remaining teams will probably all meet up at the airport and have an equal chance at this last leg.

You know it would have been hard, because even Tammy and Victor had to do it more than once. That however, may have been partly because Victor seemed to have lost all ability to keep his mouth shut. I would think it would have been better to let one person say it --- I even think he said that, and that he would stop -- but he just couldn't.

I was seriously hoping these two would lose. I hate to see spoiled rotten rich kids with lucrative careers and parents who paid their way through college win. They didn't need the money and they didn't deserve to win. That being said, I really didn't want to see the bimbos or the mama's boy win either.

In closing... 2lm9zzt.jpg

Well... I do like that they were nice, polite, and supportive of eachother and others throughout. For all we know mom and dad were immigrants who worked 4 jobs to help them go to school... I don't know enough about their lives to judge. I think they played the game with the same drive/approach they have all other things in their life.. hence their success. I can't boo them for that. They've earned my respect and my cheer. I just think they were a bit boring... the totally nice ones usually are.

I was seriously hoping these two would lose. I hate to see spoiled rotten rich kids with lucrative careers and parents who paid their way through college win. They didn't need the money and they didn't deserve to win. That being said, I really didn't want to see the bimbos or the mama's boy win either.

See, sorry Crustylugholes, BUT I honestly dont care how much money people have coming into the game.. that doesnt matter AT ALL.. having money didnt help them win this game..

Kinda like on survivor, people probably won't vote for TAJ if she makes it, because she has money.. Even IF she were to play the best game in history..

To me, Money doesnt matter..