Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Tammy and Victor

Yup, they get interesting next week it looks like. My bet is that they stay at the top.

I hope she goes off and tells Victor he doesn't get to boss her around anymore. That submissive female thing isn't going to serve you well in life Tammy!

There are probably some underlying family issues here. The brother is older and she's probably been following his lead since childhood. Hard to break old habits plus she may not want to cause any rifts or embarrassment to her family. I'd still kick him in the butt if he pulled that on me. Nothing like sibling rivalry to liven things up. :box:

I wondered if it's a cultural thing, too. Dunno, but it crossed my mind. I'm with you - I'd punch him out!

What were the names of the father/ daughter team a few seasons back... they remind me of them

OMG I know who you mean, but I can't think of their names --- gonna go look.

Ron & Christina TAR12

the-amazing-race-12-20071024074835856-00

They got lucky this time, they messed up BAAD. Im glad shes finally going to speak up and not let him tell her what to do all the time.

I'm dying to know how long they actually spent climbing up that mountain.....

::: smacks Victor :::

From the beginning of that climb she was telling him it was the WRONG KIND OF MARKING ....

Pinkie - I don't know how long they were up there... and I'm sure he'll never tell <_<

I'm just glad she didn't have to pay the price for his stubborness.

He needs to add the word "sorry" to his vocabulary. I was amazed that he didn't apologize to her once it became obvious he'd screwed up.

I would have trouble on the ice... I see snow about twice every decade. Plus, I don't drive a stick shift. I would be a s**t outta luck in Russia.

Does Victor's voice grate on anyone else as much as it does me? Tammy, perhaps?

I would have trouble on the ice... I see snow about twice every decade. Plus, I don't drive a stick shift. I would be a s**t outta luck in Russia.

Yup, Ice can be a bitch... Just ask my sisters boyfriend... Last week he slid though an icy intersection(obviously going to fast for road conditions) and wrote off my DADS 65 thousand dollar Jeep... He also totalled the two trucks he hit....

No injuries, except our insurance rates... I'm sure they will go up now...

As for a stick, I think it would be easier to learn how to use a cluch on ice than on pavement... Last 4sp car I had was a 78 camaro with a 350... I would rev it up to 7000 rpm and dump the clutch.... The tires would smoke all the way through 4th gear... I went through alot of rear tires on that thing...

I wish I would have kept that car but at the time I needed the cash for my house down payment...

I like these guys. They are good competitors. I think Victor is a little arrogant but so are a lot of people I like.

I really don't have a favorite team. I don't like the brunettes and the black sisters are so boring but other then that.... meh

I puked in my mouth a little when Tammy told her woe is me story of how Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let her go to the beach.... poor thing

I would so love it if they got eliminated (SOON) and old Victor had a mat meltdown.