Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Mel and Mike

School of rock was excellent...

I am gonna give these two a break... They are actually doing better than I expected... Solid team!!

I agree King. They are doing MUCH better than I expected, and it's been a pleasant surprise. They are one of my top three teams.

They are growing on me. As long as they don't use the show for a platform I am rooting for them. I think they have good senses of humor.

I love these guys and hope they go far.... but I have to admit I'm glad I didn't have to hear " Oh My Groin" at all in last nights episode

Those groin injuries hurt...But yeah, TMI!!

Running in those boots looked brutal. He did a great job.

Prolly my fav team...

So far...

The one pro of having to run in his boots-his feet stayed warmer than the other contestants. When we were watching the show last night, I commented that he was probably glad he wore boxer shorts, to which my son replied, "NOT necessarily..." lol.

Ya, I can see how that would be bad. I know the wind always blows up me when I wear my skirts, I guess it would be the same with boxers. Too much room for air to get through, not that I'm saying your son's package isn't ample :P

There's a lot to be said for support.

That's a tough old man! He rocked that roadblock tonight (although I thought it might just be the death of him!)

I thought he was going to drop dead

Good on him for figuring out the basket thing right away.... everyone else was wasting time with those water jugs

I hope they continue to do well

And LaKisha (or whichever one it was) putting that stuff down her shirt to carry it -- seriously????

yeah, there is NO WAY I'd be stuffing a bunch of hay down my shirt...who knows what little critters or organisms are lurking in that stuff. Do these people not read their instructions/clues? I thought it was pretty specific as to what to look for and use.

I thought it was great to see him kick serious butt!! Wow...that was pretty impressive!

So sad to see these guys go - one of my favorite teams. But it was stupid that they didn't take that one guys advice about the gorilla being at the zoo. What were they thinking?

Yeah, I'm going to miss them too!