Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Mark and Michael

I wanted it to be them.... then the sisters.... I loved the 4 hour penalty :animated_rotfl:

Yah, they are kinda being dumb aren't they. And I really wanted to like them...

I really am ready for these guys to leave the show. I thought I was going to like them at the beginning of the show but it only took a few episodes for them to annoy me. Talk about a bunch of moronic moves they have done in the last few shows...sheesh. I just hope that there really won't be much of an opportunity for them to catch up on next weeks show...they...bye bye Hobbits and then next week bye bye to the Snoozer Sisters.

I wish that Mike and Mel were still there instead of these guys.

I totally agree Erin!

I think they are funny.... Stupid but funny...

I don't get the no trading rule... You can beg, borrow and ask for money, why not barter too??

I bet the cabbie would have just taken the compass ... I wouldn't have included the flashlight... They started the negotiations waay to high...

After they were eliminated, Mark said "we make mistakes, like humans". I knew they were hobbits all along!

Best leg they ever ran -- too bad they were too far behind to ever stand a chance. Well, maybe not too bad -- not sorry to see them go. They seemed to enjoy their last leg, anyway.