Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Mark and Michael

I think so too - they even kind of said that they almost blew it by not calling ahead. I wish they would make them drive themselves to the airport and then it wouldn't be so easy to borrow the cabbies cell phone.

Wow, Mark (or was it Mike) is physically fit. He was moving on.

Hrmmm... I might be missing something. Are these guys really on the show??? I've yet to see them..

*snickers and runs off*

The more I see them the more I am ready to NOT see them. I will be quite happy if they are the next to go. I must admit I even caught myself hoping the blondes would beat them to the mat!

I like them, but they probably will be the next team to go.

Boring, I totally expected more out of these two...

I hope they are next to be eliminated.

What a couple of cheaters!!!!!! Terrible sportsmanship!

Yep, the dumbbutts gave away 1st place to Tammy and Victor (hate those two). The taxi penalty wouldn't have cost them first place, but the meanness one for messing with the tools did!

I'm not a fan of these 2, but I was surprised they were penalized for following the taxi. Teams in the past have always used locals to take them to places. I guess it was because it was during a challenge but I could swear I've seen teams getting help during challenges.

They have in the past Jersey.... but I believe it said in the clue that they weren't allowed on this one... therefore they got a penalty

Just wish it had been a bigger one so that Mike and Mel were still in it

I thought it was stupid to mess up the air pumps. I don't think it even affected anything, and it's always better to just worry about your own race, rather than waste time trying to mess up someone else's.

Too bad about the taxi though -- that's why it's always important to read the clues.

I'm not a big fan, but I don't mind these guys as much as others seem to. Too bad they couldn't have beaten Tammy and Victor.

They seemed rather cocky last night too - well the darker hair one did. Bragging about how fast he can run and blah blah.

I thought it was stupid to mess up the air pumps. I don't think it even affected anything . . .

A tire, fully inflated, takes less effort to roll . . . less drag. Therefore less effort to move the vehicle it is attached to. (This is why correctly inflated car tires saves you money on gasoline) So yes, it did affect the rest of the teams. In fact, they could have contributed to Margie's heat stroke or dehydration.

Yeah, I get that, but I guess I thought because I didn't see them showing flat tires or anything, that it affected anyone too much. I guess I assumed that the teams had found the pumps and used them, or else their tires weren't very flat. I could have missed it-- I get interrupted a lot when I'm trying to watch this show. But I didn't see anyone complaining about flat tires, so I thought it wasn't an issue.

I guess though, if the teams didn't see the air pumps, and they weren't mentioned, that they might not even think to check the tires. I would think if they were completely flat, they would have said something, but if they were just low, they probably didn't even think about it.

OK - thanks. I pay attention to the show about as closely as some of the contestants read the clues!

Do these guys know they have a cameraman on them at all times? It's almost like they think they can just get away with anything. They obviously knew the rule about paying with personal belongings, yet they did it twice.

If there's not the field leveling airport catchup involved next leg, I don't see how they can make up a 4-hour penalty plus an extra roadblock.

It will either need to be an airport catch up, as you mentioned, OR if they don't fly anywhere, it could be one of those "hours of operation" things that allow people to catch up. You know the ones that don't open til 8 am but teams start getting there at 2 am.

It will either need to be an airport catch up, as you mentioned, OR if they don't fly anywhere, it could be one of those "hours of operation" things that allow people to catch up. You know the ones that don't open til 8 am but teams start getting there at 2 am.

That'll help too. But at this point, I'd hate to see this team who blatently tried to cheat more than once, get another chance . . . and possibly win.

Me too - I'm pretty much done with them. THey've been a huge disappointment. Although last night, I didn't care if either this team or the sisters went home.