Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Margie and Luke

At least I didn't call them red headed b!tches-- I wanted to, but I didn't.....

ok... lets see

Did I mention their hair looks good with green? Sorry, but I can't think of anything else that's remotely nice to say about them anymore. Jamie is a snippity b!tch, and Cara is just an airhead. Not even entertaining anymore, just annoying.

I thought RHB was gonna shoot themselves in the foot with the dancing, but they managed to come in second to last. Next week, either RHB or the sisters must go!

Say what?

Oh for craps, sake 123, I meant in THAT particular post. But if it makes you feel good to try to nitpick me, go for it. It bothers me not.

Sure, I might have exaggerated a tad..

Actually I think you were easy on iggy Uke... He is a pathetic waste of skin... Worst contestant evah on Amazing Race imco...

I honestly believe he was a horrible self anointed delusional spokesperson for the hearing impared...

Margie is an enabler and Luke was too dependent on her and that was the downfall of their team.

I think Margie did fantastic on the tasks and outplayed many of the others.

I think Margie did fantastic on the tasks and outplayed many of the others.

Steve and Linda only counted as 1 team...

I don't think they were all that bad, I don't get the hate. Sure, he was whiney at times, but most teams had at least one cranky/weak person on their team, leaving the other person to be the stronger/seemingly bitchy one.

As for Margie, if it were me travelling across the world with my son who couldn't hear, I would have been over protected as well. If he were 18, 30, 50 years old, he'd still be my baby and it would be my gut reaction to want to shield him. Heck, I don't even have children but am still this way with my family and friends.