Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

LaKisha and Jennifer

I disagree

I think she was mocking him.

they were not just smileing at him they were smirking at him

also just by what Jen said after the whole incident....well i just smile at the person because thats what we do and if it makes them mad so be it.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

Do i think Luke and his mom overeacted ...yes ... but those two girls had expressions on their faces that were not just smiles but they were smirling like as if they were saying...yeah ...now what...bring it on.

And don't forget - it went on for half an hour. We just saw a tiny snippet of editing.

First clue box was not Luke's fault - he was there first and she tried to muscle in. If you're gonna play like that, expect things to get physical.

she hardly tried to muscle her way in, she hardly even touched him!

YAY for the sisters calling Luke out for what he is!

I saw the smile as more of a smirk because they came in first, beating out Luke & Margie after that emotional leg. They called it nervous laughter, but I doubt their reaction would have been the same had Luke & Margie beat them out at the mat.

also just by what Jen said after the whole incident....well i just smile at the person because thats what we do and if it makes them mad so be it.

They knew exactly what they were doing.

The sisters actually said that a few times during the episode. I don't think it had anything to do with Luke's deafness but was just the way they deal with controversy.

Yeah.. the "smirk"/smile.. i think it was more of "Ha, we beat your.. Your all upset and angry, and you want me to be mad too... but Im going to smile, cause I know it will get under your skin"...

I dont think the smile meant "Ha, your deaf.".. I just can't believe that.. as always, just my opinion.

i still love the sis i do not see nothing worry with what jen and kisha did luke is his mom need to get over it if that was me i would have you know lol deaf or Not deaf sorry thats just me and come on ppl he was acting like a lil bitch like Jen sayed it was a bitch ass move gald they come in frist as fur as jen and kisha Smileing i would have did the same thing or get kicked of the show for kicking mom ass for what she sayed as a black women that was not call for no one can tell me diff she was wrong end of the story.

Jen&Kisha<3333 FTW

I agree TK Luke was acting like a lil B!tch...I dont think the sisters were laughing at him because he is deaf, I think they were laughing because the whole situation was stupid.

Well Luke may not have made her cry but this week's challenge did. Wah, I want to go home. :crybaby:

They weren't smiling during this stressful situation, were they? They find a new way to handle stress?:confused:

Kind of puts it in perspective, doesn't it? :P

Well Luke may not have made her cry but this week's challenge did. Wah, I want to go home. :crybaby:

They weren't smiling during this stressful situation, were they? They find a new way to handle stress? :confused:

You nailed it. Good post :smile1:

They weren't smiling during this stressful situation, were they? They find a new way to handle stress?:confused:

I think that a personal fear of water issue is alot different than the Uke being a violent ass issue... Two different types of stress in two different senarios, so it makes sense the reaction would be different too...

I think that a personal fear of water issue is alot different than the Uke being a violent ass issue... Two different types of stress in two different senarios, so it makes sense the reaction would be different too...

That works both ways King. So Jen has a fear of water, possibly Luke has issues with being ridiculed for his disability. I'm quite sure the rules stated that they might have to swim, jump from heights, be in small spaces, etc., when they signed up for the race, just as I am sure they made no concession to Luke for his disability.

No, wait - Jen you are afraid of water? Just skip this challenge then. :rolleyes: Pfffft.

That works both ways King. So Jen has a fear of water, possibly Luke has issues with being ridiculed for his disability.

but thats where we run into a problem... they werent making fun of him being disabled.. they were laughing cause they were throwing a hissy fit over nothing..

but thats where we run into a problem... they werent making fun of him being disabled.. they were laughing cause they were throwing a hissy fit over nothing..

So you say but I saw it differently. Maybe they weren't smirking at his disability but they were at him expressing himself.

If it was left up to you and King, anything the women do would be justifiable. It's amazing what a pair of boobs do to a man's sensibilities. :rolleyes:

:giggle:

My hubby (who doesn't like Luke), thinks that this team is the worst. He called them pathetic this week, and couldn't stop laughing at their attempts at swimming.

I was so hoping for them to leave *sigh*

I have a feeling that Margie and Luke are pretty good at identifying people who may have issues, or be less than mature about his disability. Or... maybe they are overly sensitive. But I think it's the former. They know an immature 'he looks and sounds so stupid' kind of smirk when they see one. Too bad for the girls, if that was not their intention, but really, it's going to tick anyone off, to be laughed at, when you're trying to talk about something that seriously bothered you. They may have only been mocking him, because he was so upset. But that's still disrespectful and rude. And was Luke really having a hissy fit, or was he frustrated because he wasn't getting a chance to express himself, and give his point of view?

I don't really know, but I do know they were both wrong at various points in that episode. And this week, it sounded like Tammy and Victor were agreeing with Margie and Luke, about the sister's attitudes. Or they may have just not wanted to discuss it anymore, so the best way to move on was to agree with them.

I felt bad for the girls having to swim, but they had to have known at some point it was likely they would have to do this. Maybe they always figured there would be another option, but Victor did say Tammy took swimming lessons in preparation -- so I would think it should have occurred to them, that maybe this is something they should try and deal with as best they could, before hand.

I know there have been a few challenges I would have had a problem with too -- no one can be comfortable, and be able to do everything, but if it's so bad, that she wants to quit and go home-- -that's pretty serious.

If it was left up to you and King, anything the women do would be justifiable. It's amazing what a pair of boobs do to a man's sensibilities. :rolleyes:

Marge has boobs and I can't stand her anymore... I also have not been cheering for the gingerbeasts...

Kinda quashes your theory, no??

Big red ex...

Marge has boobs and I can't stand her anymore... I also have not been cheering for the gingerbeasts...

Kinda quashes your theory, no??

Actually, that statement was more aimed at little king and his penchant for always rooting for the "hot" girls in almost every forum. No offense - just an observation. :P And don't act like you don't notice boobage. We all know how much you hate Margie and Luke so it's a no-brainer with you. Besides Marge is older and not a hottie.

I'm not sure I know what gingerbeasts are. :unsure:

Cat:

Gingerbeasts= Jamie and Cara

Ah ok - thanks :)

Why ginger? Because of the red hair? I must have missed that reference before or was this the first time?

And don't act like you don't notice boobage. We all know how much you hate Margie and Luke so it's a no-brainer with you. Besides Marge is older and not a hottie.

Ok, guilty as charged...

But I did start out liking Marge, until I realized she is :cookoo: ...

For her age, I think Margie is a hottie. She looked fabulous in that full-body speedo. I wouldn't even try to get into that thing. I don't know what they would have given me to wear if I'd been in that challenge, maybe an old red union suit. I am a great swimmer, but no speedo for me thank you.

Well at least those suits keep everything flattened out. :animated_rotfl:

I never learned to swim officially but I've never been afraid of the water. I've water skied, jumped off a rope into the river and been in countless swimming pools. I managed to either stay afloat or swim underwater to get where I need to be. In the river and non-contained bodies of water, I always wear a ski belt - I'm not totally stupid. :)

Margie is in very good shape for her age. She's not overweight and seems to have great stamina.